From: joh...@taugh.com (John R Levine)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Subject: Tweets and toots
Date: 3 Feb 2023 14:01:44 -0500
Sender: johnl@iecc.com
 by: John R Levine - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:01 UTC

For quite a while I've been sending Twitter tweets every time I post
an item to comp.compilers using a little script I wrote using the
Twitter API. As part of the post-Musk Twitter implosion, they now
demand that people pay to use the API, so no more tweets.

For people using Mastodon, I've sent up an account there and will send
similar notices at @compcompilers@infosec.exchange

You can of course also read this on Usenet, by subscribing to the
mailing list version, or as an RSS feed. See
https://compilers.iecc.com/

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator,
johnl@iecc.com, http://compilers.iecc.com