Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 18:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 01:40 UTC

Jan Burse the Swiss petty criminal hiding under the ridiculous fake name "M Collapse" divulges his memories of failing ETH
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 5:27:25 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> Ha Ha, biblebelt brain washed
>brain farto,
> doesn't understand that Brexiters are basically
>
> Druids, they don't have an Abrahamic god.
> Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Samstag, 9. April 2022 um 23:58:11 UTC+2:
> > God bless you Boris Johnson, sweet words for Ukraine// Science Council Rules Earth.

BURSE streamlined

Insane idiot Jan Burse on why no-one in Swiss ETH can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- they are still with their mindless Boole logic of 1 OR 2 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 2:29:49 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> Ok one can press directly the Conc button:

Jan Burse and Andrew Beal & ETH's_Urs Lang,Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer, Emmanuel Kowalski too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 12:22:58 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> brain farto, this is easy:

j4n bur53

Jun 13

Re: tool to help find primes Re: primes in vicinity of 10^603 "thousand snapshot" #285 Correcting Math 3rd ed

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 12:22:58 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> brain farto, this is easy:

Jun 13

j4n bur53 Thats a funny prime number: 11^255426+255426^11 Attributed to

Jun 13

j4n bur53 Now you should say what the Miller test says for: 1000...001 = 10^n + 1 = 5^n*2^n + 1

Jun 13

j4n bur53 BTW: This is a nice quick incomplete intro to AKS test: Fool-Proof Test for Primes - Numberphile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvMSRWTE2mI Was playing around with it today, if you put x=-1 in: (x-1)^p - (x^p-1) = 0 (mod p) You get

Jun 13
j4n bur53 If you have modpow you don't need bignums for thesem examples. I didn't find modpow in the Prolog system, so I used bignums nevertheless for the little Fermat test. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/biginteger-modpow-method-in-java/

Jun 14

j4n bur53 brain farto, do we have some primes: 10^(2^n) + 1 is prime ? for n > 1 Using Fermats little theorem, I can refute n=2..13, they are all not prime: ?- between(2,13,K), X is 10^(2^K)+1, write(10^(2^K)+1), (test2(X) ->

Jun 14
j4n bur53 Now thats a funny observation, for Mersenne Primes, Mp, calculating modulo, is a simple operation, it is said to calculate for y with 2p bits, taking y mod Mp, is like adding the higher order half bits to the lower order half bits. Here is a

Jun 14
j4n bur53 Now thats funny, modulo the brain farto number, is not addition, but rather subtraction: ?- X is 12345678 mod 9999. X = 6912. ?- X is 1234+5678. X = 6912. ?- X is 12345678 mod 10001. X = 4444. ?- X is 5678-1234.

j4n bur53
7:37 PM (3 hours ago)

Re: brain farto doesn't know anything about primes

AP writes: no I think it is quite legal for Jan Burse to fart in class at ETH and in Andrew Beal's bank. But that is typical insane Jan Burse who has a fixation on farting, never doing any math or science.

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 7:53:24 PM UTC-6, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> BTW: AP Brain...

Here is where petty criminal Jan Burse tore down Archimedes Plutonium wikipedia page

        •        (cur | prev) 14:09, 6 March 2017‎ DMacks (talk | contribs)‎ . . (20,500 bytes) (+1,287)‎ . . (unexplained removal of on-topic and somewhat-cited content Undid revision 768910666 by Janburse (talk)) (undo)
        •        (cur | prev) 13:51, 6 March 2017‎ Janburse (talk | contribs)‎ . . (19,213 bytes) (-1,287)‎ . . (→‎Eccentric believers) (undo)

At about the same time as Burse tearing down AP's Wikipedia page a forgery in the name of Archimedes Plutonium to Stack Exchange in that same year, and since both Burse and Christensen posted to sci.math saying they approved of the forgery makes one suspicious that Burse and Christensen are connected to the forgery::

Here is the nonsense appearing under my name---

Archimedes Plutonium
438 ●10
Profile
Activity
This user has not filled their about me section yet.
4
answers
20
questions
~1k
people reached
Communities (2)
Mathematics
438 ●10
MathOverflow
101 ●3
Top Tags (12)
complex-analysis
10
score
14
posts
58
posts %
proof-verification
6
score
15
posts
62
posts %
proof-writing
4
score
9
posts
38
posts %
real-analysis
3
score
3
posts
12
posts %
uniform-convergence
1
score
2
posts
8
posts %
absolute-convergence
1
score
2
posts
8
posts %
View all tags →
Top Posts (24)
Sort
8
Prove that ∑∞n=0anzn

 converges absolutely and uniformly in D
..
Sep 5 '17
4
Munkres Topology, page 102, question 19:a
Sep 5 '17
4
What is the closure of (0,1)
 in Rk
?
Aug 28 '17
4
If the complex series ∑∞

Still there-- the forged entry Mr. Atwood & Spolsky, still there

User Archimedes Plutonium - Mathematics Stack ...
archimedes plutonium from math.stackexchange.com
Archimedes Plutonium top 56% overall. Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them. 4 answers. 20 questions. ~1k people reached. Member for 6 months; 113 profile views; Last seen Nov 9 '17 at ...

Jan Burse 6 year violent insane stalker Swiss. Violent in tearing down people's website.

Swiss: you are known for shepherding, why not shepherd home this insane poster of Jan Burse, before he hurts someone or lands in jail.

ETH Zurich

Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
Emmanuel Kowalski
Urs Lang
Rahul Pandharipande
Richard Pink
Tristan Riviere
Dietmar Salamon
Martin Schweizer
Mete Soner
Michael Struwe
Benjamin Sudakov
Alain Sznitman
Josef Teichmann
Wendelin Werner
Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

University Bern
Christian Leumann
Walter Benjamin
Emil Theodor Kocher
Kurt Wuthrich
Daniel Vassella
Rene Fasel
Mani Matter

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Switzerland?

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math where they had a ill-defined infinity; they had the fakery of Limit concept; and they had the fakery of a continuum.

The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus basically says the integral is inverse to the derivative and the derivative is inverse to the integral. By inverse is meant that you can go to one given the other and vice versa, such as add is the inverse of subtract, so if we had 10 + 4 = 14 then the inverse is subtract 4 and we have 14-4 = 10 back to 10 where we started from. And the geometry proof involves a rectangle and a right triangle hinged atop a trapezoid. You hinge it one direction you have dy*dx for area of a rectangle for integral area. You hinge it the other direction you have the dy/dx for slope or derivative from the trapezoid formed.

Sad that Old Math was so full of ill-defined concepts and fake concepts that never was a geometry proof of FTC ever possible in Old Math.

Length: 29 pages

Product details
File Size: 1225 KB
Print Length: 29 pages
Publication Date: March 14, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQTNHMY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article