Newsgroups: comp.lang.scheme
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 04:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What would be a suitable git diff hunk header for Scheme?
From: raykar....@gmail.com (Atharva Raykar)
 by: Atharva Raykar - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 11:52 UTC

As of Git v2.32.0, adding diff=scheme in a .gitattributes file will make Git be smarter with the diff output for Scheme (with all of its variants) code. You can get function context around diff hunks, along with better word-diff output that is aware of Scheme keywords.

Thanks to Göran Weinholt for giving feedback on this feature before it was merged.