Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:04:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the self and
the human soul and more..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 03:04 UTC

Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the self and the human soul and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am smart and i think i am wise type of man,
but i will ask another philosophical question of:

What is the soul of a human ?

I think that the soul of a human is related to the self-confidence
and optimism and positive energy of a human, so the first important
step is to ask what are the engines that gives a human a soul? since i think that if you are not self-confident and optimism, it is like your soul is dying, so in philosophy you need to have the "engines" that
gives you a soul, the engines such as the philosophical mechanisms that i am talking about below, and as you notice it is not sufficient
to have a soul, since you have to have a good soul and not an evil soul,
so take for example the engine that we call "money", so i am smart and
i will quickly say that so that to have much more money , you have for example to work hard, but since the working hard is also genetical and since you have also to be genetically capable of working hard, so you are noticing the kind of problem that it creates, so then the very important thing is then to make sure that you have a soul, and it means that you have self-confidence and you are optimism, but here again so that to be optimism and to have self-confidence, creativity must not be just to make big money or just for money, but creativity can only give self-confidence and optimism that gives a soul to a human. So read all my
following previous thoughts so that to understand better:

More of my philosophy about creativity and about imagination and about freedom and more...

I think i am smart, and you have to understand my thoughts below
of my philosophy, i think there is a very important thing in my philosophy, and it is the fact that i just said the following:
--

So another philosophical question is about the status, and here it is:

And how to be optimistic and be positive energy and be happy
if we are in fact also comparing our status with the other members of
the society or the world ? and of course the "status" means
the position or rank of someone or something when compared to
others in a society, organization, group, etc.

So i will answer this philosophical question by saying the following:

So if you are noticing in my below thoughts of my philosophy, i am
speaking about "creativity", and i say that you can be creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if you are not smart and even if you are not science and technology and even if you are not talented, so this is why i am saying in my philosophy below that the being optimism and the being positive energy and the being self-confidence comes from the being this "creativity".
--

So you have to understand that the fact that we are thinking this way positively about the fact that we can become successful and rich by being creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if we are not smart and even if we are not science and technology and even if we are not talented, is a powerful positive energy that brings hope and optimism. And i can also say in french: C'est ce genre d'imaginaire et de rêve qui nous fait vivre avec toujours cet optimisme de pouvoir réussir et de devenir riche grâce aussi au pouvoir de la créativité, et cela est très important pour l'ordre dans une société, and the translation in english of it is: It is this kind of imagination and dream that makes us live with always this optimism of being able to succeed and to become rich by the this power of creativity, and this is very important thing for order in a society.

More of my philosophy about the status and about my philosophy and more..

I think i am really smart, and i think i am a wise type of
person and i think i am a philosopher, so another philosophical question is about the status, and here it is:

And how to be optimistic and be positive energy and be happy
if we are in fact also comparing our status with the other members of
the society or the world ? and of course the "status" means
the position or rank of someone or something when compared to
others in a society, organization, group, etc.

So i will answer this philosophical question by saying the following:

So if you are noticing in my below thoughts of my philosophy, i am
speaking about "creativity", and i say that you can be creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if you are not smart and even if you are not science and technology and even if you are not talented, so this is why i am saying in my philosophy below that the being optimism and the being positive energy and the being self-confidence comes from the being this "creativity". So i invite you to read my smart philosophy below so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise man, and i have just talked about the basis of my philosophy, read it carefully in my thoughts below, and i will repeat again a very important thing of my philosophy
and it is about how to be hope and optimism, and here is the important part of my philosophy that talks about it:

It is not just living in imagination, i mean that you have to look at the exponential progress of our humanity like a "good" challenge, and i mean that you have to know how to be organized and disciplined by using the tools of this exponential progress and this a very important thing, and i am talking about it in many of my poems below that are abstracting also this exponential progress of our humanity that brings hope and optimism since it is also a very interesting good challenge, and here is my thoughts on the following link that talks about this exponential progress of our humanity that is so fast and that will make us soon much much more powerful and much much more sophisticated:

More of my philosophy of from where comes happiness and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person, and i think
i am a philosopher, and i will say that happiness comes like from the process of being thirsty(feeling a need to drink) and becoming not thirsty by drinking enough water, and this process is a pleasure of life that makes us more happy, so happiness is also this process of when you have drunk enough water, you have to become thirsty again and you have to drink enough water again, and i say that it is the general principle or the general rule of how to be happy, but it is not sufficient to understand this general principle, since you have to know that for example hope is also a pleasure of life, so when you are not hope, you are like thirsty and you need to become a kind of hope like by for example knowing that our exponential progress that is so fast
will soon make us much more powerful and much more sophisticated and
it will bring a much greater pleasures of life, and of course
being not self-confident is like being thirsty, since you have to
become self-confident by becoming a beautiful creativity as i am
talking about below, so being not self-confident is like by logical analogy being thirsty and becoming a beautiful creativity is like
drinking water, but becoming a beautiful creativity can make you
self-confident for a long time, also i invite you to read my
following thoughts where i am talking about a process that
looks like the process of being thirsty and the drinking water that makes us more happy:

I think i am smart and i say that there is two ways of enhancing the
intelligence or such traits of humans, there is the way that i am
talking about below that needs huge data sets to detect the "patterns"
that explain human intelligence and such human traits and after that
make the changes in the genetics of humans, and there is the other way
by using Nanotechnology and nanorobots that enhance much more the
intelligence of a human by directly manipulating the brain or by putting
informations in the memory or erasing informations from the memory of
a human, so then when you erase informations like a good movie or like
interesting lessons of mathematics or such pleasures of life from the
memory of a human by using Nanotechnology, this allows to recreate again
or have again those pleasures of life, so then happiness will be
greatly enhanced by the way of Nanotechnology and nanorobots, and i
think it is also the way of the much more advanced extraterrestrials,
and i think that with our exponential progress we will be soon be able
to attain this level of sophistication of technology.

And read more here carefully my following thoughts about Nanotechnology and about Exponential Progress and about genetics so that to understand more my thoughts:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

More of my philosophy about stoicism and about my own philosophy and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise man, so i will explain
more my philosophy, so i invite you to look at the following video:

STOICISM | The Power Of Indifference (animated)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRM5VRIO_TU&t=1s

So my philosophy is not like stoicism, since i think that stoicism
has a weakness since it is based on a negative energy like for example you have to be a kind of indifference and the like, so i think i am a philosopher and i think that my philosophy is different and i will explain it more:

Click here to read the complete article