Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 12:25:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my new poem
of Love and more..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 20:25 UTC

Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my new poem of Love and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

And now i will explain how i am inventing my new poem of Love:

Here is my new poem of Love again:

--
Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?
Since notice how our strong Love is not the war crime !

I think i am smart and i am a gentleman type of person and i think
i am a wise type of person and the way of how i am inventing
my new poem of Love is the same way i am using so that
to invent my poems of Love, so it is that i am inventing with my fluid intelligence like architectural idea or ideas in a form of smart pattern or patterns that guide(s) the rest of the construction of my poem of Love, so in my poem of Love above, look at its following architectural idea:

"Since is it not our love like the beautiful springtime
And is not the beautiful springtime like the sublime
And is not the sublime of Love like strongly defying space-time ?
Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?"

So i am "abstracting" sublime of Love as being a "sublime" and i am saying that the sublime of Love permits to strongly defy space-time,
and notice how i am saying in the start of my poem of Love the following:

"Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?"

So notice that in the start of my poem of Love you will not understand
clearly the why i am saying it, but when you read my above architectural
idea and when you also read the following of my poem:

"Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?
Since our strong Love is a King like the King that we call "time" !!"

You will understand that i mean that the sublime of Love
is "King" like the King of time that defies space-time ,
so then this sublime of Love is not just for the onetime but it is for the forever and for the anytime and of course i am constructing beautifully the rest of my poem of Love as you are reading it.

Here is my new poem of Love..

I invite you to listen to the following song reading at
the same time my new poem of Love below:

Laura Pausini - La Solitudine (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOEN93LX-E

Note that the word "sublime" in my new poem of Love below means:
extremely good, beautiful, or enjoyable.

And here is my new poem of Love:

Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?

Since notice how our strong Love is not the war crime !

Since it is like my poems of Love and there lovely rhymes !

Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?

Since is our beautiful Love just for the onetime ?

Since is it not our love like the beautiful springtime

And is not the beautiful springtime like the sublime

And is not the sublime of Love like strongly defying space-time ?

Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?

Since i will always Love you forever and for the anytime !

Since our Love is not just a simple programming paradigm !

Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?

Since our strong Love is a King like the King that we call "time" !!

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the self and the human soul and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am wise type of man,
but i will ask another philosophical question of:

What is the soul of a human ?

I think that the soul of a human is related to the self-confidence
and optimism and positive energy of a human, so the first important
step is to ask what are the engines that gives a human a soul? since i think that if you are not self-confident and optimism, it is like your soul is dying, so in philosophy you need to have the "engines" that
gives you a soul, the engines such as the philosophical mechanisms that i am talking about below, and as you notice it is not sufficient
to have a soul, since you have to have a good soul and not an evil soul,
so take for example the engine that we call "money", so i am smart and
i will quickly say that so that to have much more money , you have for example to work hard, but since the working hard is also genetical and since you have also to be genetically capable of working hard, so you are noticing the kind of problem that it creates, so then the very important thing is then to make sure that you have a soul, and it means that you have self-confidence and you are optimism, but here again so that to be optimism and to have self-confidence, creativity must not be just to make big money or just for money, but creativity can only give self-confidence and optimism that gives a soul to a human. So read all my
following previous thoughts so that to understand better:

More of my philosophy about creativity and about imagination and about freedom and more...

I think i am smart, and you have to understand my thoughts below
of my philosophy, i think there is a very important thing in my philosophy, and it is the fact that i just said the following:
--

So another philosophical question is about the status, and here it is:

And how to be optimistic and be positive energy and be happy
if we are in fact also comparing our status with the other members of
the society or the world ? and of course the "status" means
the position or rank of someone or something when compared to
others in a society, organization, group, etc.

So i will answer this philosophical question by saying the following:

So if you are noticing in my below thoughts of my philosophy, i am
speaking about "creativity", and i say that you can be creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if you are not smart and even if you are not science and technology and even if you are not talented, so this is why i am saying in my philosophy below that the being optimism and the being positive energy and the being self-confidence comes from the being this "creativity".
--

So you have to understand that the fact that we are thinking this way positively about the fact that we can become successful and rich by being creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if we are not smart and even if we are not science and technology and even if we are not talented, is a powerful positive energy that brings hope and optimism. And i can also say in french: C'est ce genre d'imaginaire et de rêve qui nous fait vivre avec toujours cet optimisme de pouvoir réussir et de devenir riche grâce aussi au pouvoir de la créativité, et cela est très important pour l'ordre dans une société, and the translation in english of it is: It is this kind of imagination and dream that makes us live with always this optimism of being able to succeed and to become rich by the this power of creativity, and this is very important thing for order in a society.

More of my philosophy about the status and about my philosophy and more..

I think i am really smart, and i think i am a wise type of
person and i think i am a philosopher, so another philosophical question is about the status, and here it is:

And how to be optimistic and be positive energy and be happy
if we are in fact also comparing our status with the other members of
the society or the world ? and of course the "status" means
the position or rank of someone or something when compared to
others in a society, organization, group, etc.

So i will answer this philosophical question by saying the following:

So if you are noticing in my below thoughts of my philosophy, i am
speaking about "creativity", and i say that you can be creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if you are not smart and even if you are not science and technology and even if you are not talented, so this is why i am saying in my philosophy below that the being optimism and the being positive energy and the being self-confidence comes from the being this "creativity". So i invite you to read my smart philosophy below so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise man, and i have just talked about the basis of my philosophy, read it carefully in my thoughts below, and i will repeat again a very important thing of my philosophy
and it is about how to be hope and optimism, and here is the important part of my philosophy that talks about it:

It is not just living in imagination, i mean that you have to look at the exponential progress of our humanity like a "good" challenge, and i mean that you have to know how to be organized and disciplined by using the tools of this exponential progress and this a very important thing, and i am talking about it in many of my poems below that are abstracting also this exponential progress of our humanity that brings hope and optimism since it is also a very interesting good challenge, and here is my thoughts on the following link that talks about this exponential progress of our humanity that is so fast and that will make us soon much much more powerful and much much more sophisticated:

Click here to read the complete article