https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13601&group=comp.lang.forth#13601

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 00:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
References: <6363a6bb-7a1a-4289-9883-d4e9b5569a3e@googlegroups.com> <7829ca3f-be77-4e85-9b3b-7888175ddb18@googlegroups.com> <4840ada6-9000-435e-a94c-14316451394d@googlegroups.com> <97d4a69e-41d0-4f01-9bf8-c9fda920d961@googlegroups.com> <77558bd0-77e9-4fcf-9583-9a40eadb899a@googlegroups.com> <qqa2t5$meb$1@dont-email.me> <fa84ccdc-9c06-4b88-9dbe-1ff7edf8a306@googlegroups.com> <c07bdd98-fd72-467d-b9b1-8beec1f479ad@googlegroups.com> <f6421c00-4be7-433b-9e14-f9292c2ed4a9@googlegroups.com> <5e6a7510.325826043@news.eternal-september.org> <326cea0e-c960-46db-ae9d-8e0c9489c907@googlegroups.com> <194715b4-52ef-4121-8a3e-f4c30b45098an@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Hugh Aguilar - TESTRA - What really happened there?
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 07:55 UTC

On Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 22:37:54 UTC+1, Hugh Aguilar wrote:
> On Friday, March 13, 2020 at 8:46:55 AM UTC-7, hughag...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 10:48:44 AM UTC-7, Stephen Pelc wrote:

> > > Juergen left MPE about six month ago. He no longer works for MPE.
> > Why tell me, but not tell Tom Hart?
> > When I visited in September of 2019, Tom Hart told me that
> > Juergen Pintaske was employed at MPE.
> >
> > I think that Tom Hart believed that MPE was considering buying
> > the Testra processor, and that he needed to attack me on comp.lang.forth
> > to make Juergen Pintaske (MPE salesman) happy. This is the "business"
> > between MPE and Testra that Juergen Pintaske mentioned earlier in this thread.
> > This business never came to anything though --- you were just tugging
> > on Tom Hart's chain --- got him excited for nothing!
> > > I'm not going to comment on Hugh's fantasies.
> > >
> > > I'm busy writing new products.
> > Stephen Pelc's idea of a "new product" is to do a "clean-room implementation"
> > (reverse engineering) of somebody else's product.
> > He doesn't do his own R&D. He gets somebody else's R&D without paying for it.
> >
> > On Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 10:46:03 PM UTC-7, hughag...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Stephen Pelc also says this on his website:
> > > The RTXcore is a VHDL clean-room implementation of the
> > > Intersil RTX-2000 for FPGAs. It runs the same instruction set,
> > > but twice as fast on a Xilinx Spartan. An an on-chip UART as well as
> > > the original peripherals are provided.
> > >
> > > Stephen Pelc wants the Forthers of the world to believe that he is
> > > the master of soft-core Forth processors. He did a
> > > "clean-room implementation of the Intersil RTX-2000," meaning that
> > > he didn't pay Intersil for their design. He got the R&D done for free
> > > using the same "clean-room implementation" technique that Red China uses.
> > > The RTX-2000 was actually not competitive with the MiniForth in 1994,
> > > and Stephen Pelc's "twice as fast" version isn't competitive with the
> > > RACE today, which is several times faster than the MiniForth of 1994.
> > > Stephen Pelc can't compete with Testra on a technical basis, so he
> > > instead strives to drag Testra through the mud on comp.lang.forth.
>
> I don't believe Stephen Pelc at all when he says:
> "Juergen left MPE about six month ago. He no longer works for MPE."
> Juergen Pintaske continues to sell his book: "A Start with Forth."
> https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B073NMX1XP/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i3
> This book is essentially an over-grown sales brochure for VFX from MPE.
> Juergen Pintaske is still selling VFX for Stephen Pelc at MPE!
> Also, as I said, Tom Hart believed that Juergen Pintaske was still employed
> by MPE, which is why he responded so enthusiastically to Juergen's request
> that he denounce me --- Tom Hart believed that he needed to brown-nose Juergen Pintaske
> to sell the Testra processor to Stephen Pelc, but then he failed to make the sale ---
> why would Tom Hart believe that Juergen Pintaske was Stephen Pelc's employee
> except that Stephen Pelc told him this?

> [...]

You can pour your shit over Forth and the people here as much as you like,
it will not change how disgusting you are and the picture you create about yourself.

You document your own bullshit, lies and made-ups very nicely.
It is just unfortunate that many have given up to check what is happening here as result of your rants.

FORTHKILLER HUCK AQUILUX ACTIVE AGAIN.

And your Dementia is very visible now, as you cannot even get the basic facts right anymore:

I was never an employee of MPE.

I did part time consulting for MPE for about 5 years as stated at MPE:

Juergen Pintaske
Juergen is our marketing and sales person
promoting MPE Forth and MPE Consultancy Services.
juergen@exemark.com
Speaks German, English and French.

Juergen's electronics career started young at 12, with his first radio, 80m receiver and amplifier.
Years later, after his Dipl.-Ing. in telecoms, electricity sensors were in
- not the normal stuff but for up to 100kV or 500A, and the first CMOS micro.
Then application engineering at RCA in Brussels, then Germany again.
The first Forth activity was a custom micro running Forth in an FPGA.
Finally a move to the UK, for Marketing, PR, translation,
then went back into sales for 10 years.

In his spare time, Juergen writes and publishes eBooks about electronics and software topics
including Forth, see links on this website from the books page.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The book you mention has nothing to do with MPE as it shos my name
Shows again how little you care about the facts.

You do not even read what is shown on amazon
I collected Bits and Bytes from many in the Forth community and edited it into a book to share their knowledge.

And as well all know,
my Forth Bookshelf as well as the Forth you complain about will live a lot longer than you and me.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Juergen-Pintaske/e/B00N8HVEZM

Have a nice day.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Hugh Aguilar - TESTRA - What really happened there?

By: Hugh Aguilar on Tue, 15 Jun 2021

112Hugh Aguilar