Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 11:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:03 UTC

On Friday, 16 July 2021 at 10:12:22 UTC+1, Jurgen Pitaske wrote:
> [...]
>
> As of today 2021 07 10.00 you can see there, that some of my list are included.
> Check it yourself.
> 1 Charles Moore - Forth - The Early Years: Background information about the
> beginnings of this Computer Language
> Place 41 and place 83 eBook and Print Book
> 2 Charles Moore - Programming A Problem Oriented Language: Forth - how the
> internals work
>
> 3 Leo Brodie - Starting Forth -The Classic
> 4 Leo Wong – Juergen Pintaske – Stephen Pelc FORTH LITE TUTORIAL: Code
> tested with free MPE VFX Forth, SwiftForth and Gforth
> Place 94: I am surprised but it is in there
> 5 Juergen Pintaske – A START WITH FORTH - Bits to Bites Collection
> – 12 Words to start, then 35 Words, Javascript Forth on the Web, more
>
> 6 Stephen Pelc - Programming Forth: Version July 2016
> Place 88:
> 7 Brad Rodriguez - Moving Forth / TTL CPU / B.Y.O. Assembler
>
> 8 Tim Hentlass - Real Time Forth
> 9 Chen-Hanson Ting - Footsteps In An Empty Valley issue 3
> 10 Chen-Hanson Ting - Zen and the Forth Language: EFORTH for the
> MSP430G2552 from Texas Instruments
> Place 89:
> 11 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth and Zen - 3rd Edition 2017: with 32-bit
> 86eForth v5.2 for Visual Studio 2015
> Place 60:
> 12 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth Overview
> Place 61
> 13 Chen-Hanson Ting - FIG-Forth Manual Document /Test in 1802 IP
>
> 14 Chen-Hanson Ting - EP32 RISC Processor IP: Description and
> Implementation into FPGA – ASIC tested by NASA
> 15 Chen-Hanson Ting – Irriducible Complexity
> 16 Chen-Hanson Ting - Arduino controlled by eForth
> Place 40
> 17 Chen-Hanson Ting – eForth as Arduino Sketch – no Programmer needed
>
> 18 Burkhard Kainka - Learning Programming with MyCo:
> Learning Programming easily - independent of a PC (Forth code to follow soon)
> 19 Burkhard Kainka - BBC Micro:bit: Tests Tricks Secrets Code, Additional MicroBit
> information when running the Mecrisp Package
> 20 Burkhard Kainka – Thomas Baum – Web Programming ATYTINY13
> Place 70:
> 21 Georg Heinrichs - The ATTINY Project – Why Forth?
>
> 22 Dr. Karl Meinzer - IPS, a Forth-like language for Space
>
> Juergen Pintaske, publisher, July 2020
> This list there will have changed when you look probably
> While I was typing this,
> 17 Ting’s eForth as Arduino Sketch suddenly appeared – so some reaction already.
>
> By the way:
> much or most of this material you might find on the Internet somewhere.
> Free of charge for download,
> but then not formatd as I did as eBook or as print book to flick through …
>
> For example have a look here
> http://www.forth.org/tutorials.html
>
> It seems they think my eBooks are worth mentioning - you find some links to them there.
>
> And as well the Starting Forth PDF I prepared as PDF,
> with the kind permission for publication of Forth INC. shown at the bottom of the cover page.

The changes as of tonight and number 6 revoved from the list

It will be interesting to see if this conversation here has an influence,
basically
even bad advertising works:

There is a list on amazon, showing the actual top 100 in the Compiler Design section,
updated every couple of hours at

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Compiler-Design/zgbs/books/3970/ref=zg_bs_pg_1?_encoding=UTF8&pg=1

As of today
2021 07_16 10.00 you can see there that some of my list are included.
Check it yourself.
NOW updated at
2021_07_16 19.00, quite a few changes

1 Charles Moore - Forth - The Early Years: Background information about the
beginnings of this Computer Language

Place 41 and place 83 - Now number 46 print and number 84 eBook
2 Charles Moore - Programming A Problem Oriented Language: Forth - how the
internals work

3 Leo Brodie - Starting Forth -The Classic
4 Leo Wong – Juergen Pintaske – Stephen Pelc FORTH LITE TUTORIAL: Code
tested with free MPE VFX Forth, SwiftForth and Gforth

Place 94: Now number 96
5 Juergen Pintaske – A START WITH FORTH - Bits to Bites Collection
– 12 Words to start, then 35 Words, Javascript Forth on the Web, more

6 deleted from list

Place 88: NOW number 86
7 Brad Rodriguez - Moving Forth / TTL CPU / B.Y.O. Assembler

8 Tim Hentlass - Real Time Forth

9 Chen-Hanson Ting - Footsteps In An Empty Valley issue 3
10 Chen-Hanson Ting - Zen and the Forth Language: EFORTH for the
MSP430G2552 from Texas Instruments

Place 89: Now number 93
11 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth and Zen - 3rd Edition 2017: with 32-bit
86eForth v5.2 for Visual Studio 2015

Place 60: Now number 64
12 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth Overview

Place 61 Now number 65
13 Chen-Hanson Ting - FIG-Forth Manual Document /Test in 1802 IP

14 Chen-Hanson Ting - EP32 RISC Processor IP: Description and
Implementation into FPGA – ASIC tested by NASA
15 Chen-Hanson Ting – Irriducible Complexity

Surprise – now number 11
16 Chen-Hanson Ting - Arduino controlled by eForth

Place 40 - now number 45
17 Chen-Hanson Ting – eForth as Arduino Sketch – no Programmer needed

18 Burkhard Kainka - Learning Programming with MyCo:
Learning Programming easily - independent of a PC (Forth code to follow soon)
19 Burkhard Kainka - BBC Micro:bit: Tests Tricks Secrets Code, Additional MicroBit
information when running the Mecrisp Package
20 Burkhard Kainka – Thomas Baum – Web Programming ATYTINY13

Place 70: NOW 75
21 Georg Heinrichs - The ATTINY Project – Why Forth?

22 Dr. Karl Meinzer - IPS, a Forth-like language for Space
Juergen Pintaske, publisher, July 2021

This list will have changed when you look probably
While I was typing this,
Ting’s eForth as Arduino Sketch suddenly appeard – so some reaction already.

By the way: much or most of this material you might find on the Internet somewhere
Free of charge for download, but then not formatd as I did as eBook or as print book to flick through …

For example have a look here
http://www.forth.org/tutorials.html

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

By: Egbert Kampinsky on Thu, 15 Jul 2021

43Egbert Kampinsky