Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 01:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
<t2itti$1n97$1@gioia.aioe.org> <3bb3b0db-8836-432a-affe-46889592f642n@googlegroups.com>
<d6c39caf-57ee-46a4-a2cf-847c13a1a27fn@googlegroups.com> <cf445a92-97ce-4195-921b-7e55d938b4b5n@googlegroups.com>
<ccf3b48e-b360-456f-9263-e45c9ed0f152n@googlegroups.com> <af663700-b73b-4281-ac6a-df6f4c79351bn@googlegroups.com>
<a807148e-a045-431a-81a9-60f3c7eb4f31n@googlegroups.com> <405f3544-de46-4b1d-81ae-ce05f252d034n@googlegroups.com>
<9ff715f4-86c8-4008-afd5-28d73754e126n@googlegroups.com> <8d9fdd84-1edb-4e63-ae39-4c2aa0b13c94n@googlegroups.com>
<8af8cdcb-3020-44e4-bc56-9232b742fe69n@googlegroups.com> <beb547fc-4fa2-4019-b983-91cfc0c8fbden@googlegroups.com>
<1bd4b33a-7d57-4e09-8e7a-ee3f59385228n@googlegroups.com> <9958efd1-2195-42d6-9727-18d0f8e38767n@googlegroups.com>
<bc6cd31e-ea4f-4c4d-b08e-4098a35a5c34n@googlegroups.com> <fa0d8205-b1b0-4618-bac9-7f6ccc272344n@googlegroups.com>
<dd9b3b76-05cf-415c-9b5b-f06182837390n@googlegroups.com> <3480b2c1-5cff-41dc-87fd-a9edc3b03850n@googlegroups.com>
<c337c919-ae59-4c7c-8b03-11b17bdf44een@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: colorForth cf2022
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Fri, 6 May 2022 08:50 UTC

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 08:29:38 UTC+1, the.bee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 5:11:11 AM UTC+2, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > > Without any supporting arguments, this is an empty statement.
> > Empty heads think full statements are empty.
> Another empty statement, since it doesn't contain any arguments.
> At least do you have ripped a wisecrack from some celebrity or
> historical figure. I give you that.
> > Let's see, you wrongly started this, and wrongly kept it going. Misusing rational
> > logic. You are simply wrong because you started wring, and whatever you do
> > doesn't change that. Don't bring a fork to a sword fight and complain that
> > nobody is using a fork.
> Logic is always rational - that's a tautology. And it can be applied ANYWHERE.
> And I had no beef with you. So why are you discussing this in the first place?
> And what was invalid about my initial statement? Bring some arguments? So
> far all you have done - and continue to do - is restate a "tone" fallacy. And you
> can't undo a fallacy - unless is has been wrongly applied. No arguments have
> been given in that regard.
> > Now, as I've recovered from covid, after 6 weeks of mostly bad reactions to
> > twp vaccines before hand, and on top of the brain damage, and fighting off
> > a heap of stuff related to that.
> My father always said "There are two kind of problems in the world - my problem
> and not my problem". I'm sorry for you, but if you engage in a discussion and you're
> not up to the fight - if you choose the action, you choose the consequences that
> come with it. You own the action, now you own the consequences. You don't get
> any points for playing the victim.
> > I'm not interested in jumping to your command.
> Fair enough. But why should that be of interest to me?
> > You are a sub set of a sub set,
> I'm a set, a subset and a subset of a subset. By very definition. I'm probably also an
> element in a set (or subset). I'm probably also the intersection or union of sets and
> subsets. So in how far is this relevant?
> > claiming to be a full set, which you are not, nor do you perceive what the full set
> > is. There is a saying for that.
> I can claim to be a full set - and in some way that is probably true. The ultimate full
> set is probably the set of all sets, including those that contain themselves. Russell
> won't be happy with that - maybe you are..
> > You seem to be unable to reflect straight forwards statements to the past events,
> > and your actions they are about.
> Prove it. Make your case. I've already done it before, so no need to repeat that one.
> > Your statements about emotion, is just hidden emotional statements themselves.
> > You always seem to skirt seeing the things statements refer to.
> Well, that's another tautology. Let me break this down in simple premises:
> - Every human being experiences some form of emotions all the time;
> - Every human being that initiates an action is hence experiencing some form
> of emotion;
> [...]

HANS BEZEMER and WAYNE MORINELLI

F O R T H K I L L E R S A T WO R K

Peter F**** has gone quiet fortunately
Hugh Aguilar has gone rather quiet fortunately

BUT there are new people who seem to step forward in this function
and have nothing to say about Forth.
Just private silly fights.

They seem not to have email addresses that function yet,
otherwise they could fight as much as they like off-line and not bother us here.

Having their private silly fight here.
The word Forth is not even in it.

I feel rather sorry about the good work Howerd does for Forth and his post.

It seems I have to do some googling and send emails to NL Banks
to ask, if such behaviour is part of those Bank's work ethics of their employees or consultants.
Attaching the PDF of this post and a link for later usage.

Would probably be a good post on LinkedIN and other social platforms as well as discussion point
about acceptable behaviour of employees and consultants.
Or is work ethics just for others?

With Hugh and Testra I got a very nice feedback, as posted here as well;
let's try to repeat this with Dutch Banks.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o ANN: colorForth cf2022

By: Howerd Oakford on Mon, 4 Apr 2022

112Howerd Oakford