As Will Rogers would have said, "There is no such things as a free variable."

programming / comp.programming / Re: More of my philosophy about Zettascale and about Metaverse and more of my thoughts..

Subject: Re: More of my philosophy about Zettascale and about Metaverse and more of my thoughts..
From: Kristjan Robam
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 00:27 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 17:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More of my philosophy about Zettascale and about Metaverse and
more of my thoughts..
From: ya3891...@gmail.com (Kristjan Robam)
You are a weirdo.

Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Kolmapäev, 9. märts 2022 kl 21:26:43 UTC+1:
Hello,

More of my philosophy about Zettascale and about Metaverse and more of my thoughts..

As you have just noticed, i have just posted about Zettascale or ZettaFLOP that we need so that Metaverse be possible, and as you notice the article below, with of Intel’s Raja Koduri talking, says that the architecture is possible and it will be ready around year 2027 or 2030 and it is the following:

An architecture jump of 16x, power and thermals are 2x, data movement is 3x, and process is 5x. That is about 500x, on top of the two ExaFLOP Aurora system, gets to a ZettaFLOP.

Interview with Intel’s Raja Koduri: Zettascale or ZettaFLOP? Metaverse what?

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/17298/interview-with-intels-raja-koduri-zettascale-or-zettaflop-metaverse-what

More of my philosophy about AlphaCode and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Competitive programming with AlphaCode

"AlphaCode ranked within the top 54% in real-world programming competitions, an advancement that demonstrates the potential of deep learning models for tasks that require critical thinking. These models elegantly leverage modern machine learning to express solutions to problems as code, circling back to the symbolic reasoning root of AI from decades ago. And this is only a start. Our exploration into code generation leaves vast room for improvement and hints at even more exciting ideas that could help programmers improve their productivity and open up the field to people who do not currently write code. We will continue this exploration, and hope that further research will result in tools to enhance programming and bring us closer to a problem-solving AI."

Read more here:

https://deepmind.com/blog/article/Competitive-programming-with-AlphaCode

More of my philosophy about code generators and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Researchers publish open source "PolyCoder", a code generator with 2.7 billion parameters, who would surpass Codex in generating code in C

Read more here:

https://intelligence--artificielle-developpez-com.translate.goog/actu/331674/Des-chercheurs-publient-en-open-source-PolyCoder-un-generateur-de-code-avec-2-7-milliards-de-parametres-qui-surpasserait-Codex-dans-la-generation-de-code-en-C/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

And now more about the next revolution in the software industry that is Machine programming, so i invite you to read carefully the following new article about it:

https://venturebeat.com/2021/06/18/ai-weekly-the-promise-and-limitations-of-machine-programming-tools/

More of my philosophy about my important thoughts about technology and more..

You can read all my following thoughts that i have thought
and written quickly , and as you notice i have just grouped them
in this post so that you can easily read them:

You can read my thoughts about artificial intelligence and productivity and about China and its artificial intelligence and computer chips in
the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/UOt_4qTgN8M

And you can read my thoughts about the next industrial revolution and about Exascale supercomputers and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/hT6faP8cndE

And you can read my following thoughts about 3D stacking in CPUs and about EUV (extreme ultra violet) and about scalability and more in the
following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/USMMhMB9WIE

And you can read my following thoughts about Nanotechnology and about
Exponential Progress in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Hello,

[...]

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: More of my philosophy about Zettascale and about Metaverse and

By: Kristjan Robam on Sun, 8 May 2022

0Kristjan Robam