The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first. -- Blaise Pascal

computers / rocksolid.nodes.announce / Re: rslight-0.6.5d

SubjectAuthor
* rslight-0.6.5dRetro Guy
+* rslight-0.6.5dRetro Guy
|`* rslight-0.6.5dAnonUser
| `* rslight-0.6.5dRetro Guy
|  `* rslight-0.6.5dRetro Guy
|   `- rslight-0.6.5dRetro Guy
+- this is your favorite guineapig againAnonymous
+- of, the threads are intact nowAnonymous
+* i have a feature request for rslightAnonymous
|`- i have a feature request for rslightRetro Guy
+* i was too optimisticAnonymous
|`- i was too optimisticRetro Guy
+* also missing indecesAnonymous
|`- also missing indecesRetro Guy
+- status report :-)Anonymous
+- several newsserversAnonymous
+* NoneAnonymous
|`- Noneanonymous
+* still problemsAnonymous
|`* still problemsRetro Guy
| +- still problemsRetro Guy
| `* still problemsanonymous
|  `* still problemsRetro Guy
|   `* still problemsanon
|    +- still problemsRetro Guy
|    `* still problemsRetro Guy
|     `- still problemsanonymous
+- message can be accessed nowAnonymous
+- i don't get itAnonymous
+- still not working, reallyAnonymous
+* charset in subjectsAnonymous
|`- charset in subjectsRetro Guy
+- this was vichanAnonymous
+* first sync after changeAnonymous
|`* first sync after changeRetro Guy
| +- first sync after changeRetro Guy
| `- first sync after changeRetro Guy
+- deleted the spool filesAnonymous
+* that fixed social as wellAnonymous
|`- that fixed social as wellRetro Guy
+- rslight-0.6.5danon
+* the new function works at leastAnonymous
|`* the new function works at leastRetro Guy
| `* the new function works at leastanon
|  `- the new function works at leastRetro Guy
+- so far so goodAnonymous
+* but the message is thereAnonymous
|`- but the message is thereRetro Guy
+* okAnonymous
|`* okRetro Guy
| `* okRetro Guy
|  `* okRetro Guy
|   `* okRetro Guy
|    `* okRetro Guy
|     `* okRetro Guy
|      `* okRetro Guy
|       `* okRetro Guy
|        `- okRetro Guy
+* watermarksAnonymous
|`- watermarksRetro Guy
+* the new spoolnews.phpAnonymous
|`- the new spoolnews.phpRetro Guy
+- seems to be workingAnonymous
+* now can you explain why the bugsAnonymous
|`- now can you explain why the bugsRetro Guy
`- this fixed quite a lotAnonymous

Pages:123
also missing indeces

<na.226.21ygf3@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=173&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#173

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: also missing indeces
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 16:02:53 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 27 May 2020 23:02 UTC

for the groups programming and social. both display "latest messages", so the titles, but the actual messages cannot be accessed.
guess i should just empty the spool and retransmit everything at this point ?
interestingly, the overboard breaks exactly when it comes to the messages present before i zeroed all the watermarks. i guess something is not aligned here between rslight and the news server.

Re: also missing indeces

<6bdc24878e75449c8f98b78c1d8e8d48$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=174&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#174

From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: also missing indeces
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 23:24 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 27 May 2020 23:24 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> for the groups programming and social. both display "latest messages", so the titles, but the actual messages cannot be accessed.
> guess i should just empty the spool and retransmit everything at this point ?
> interestingly, the overboard breaks exactly when it comes to the messages present before i zeroed all the watermarks. i guess something is not aligned here between rslight and the news server.

That's what I would do. I'd stop cron.php first, make sure spoolnews.php isn't running (has finished running), then delete the entire spool, then reenable cron.

I'll address your other posts later. I have to go to work and manage a bunch of people that outrank me in the company, which makes it a bit difficult to get them to do things properly. I promise to not fire any of them, though it's tempting :)

I'll bbl.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

Re: i have a feature request for rslight

<feb69ccf62d48f79d811984be93530d7$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=175&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#175

From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: i have a feature request for rslight
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 08:36 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Thu, 28 May 2020 08:36 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> could you make an option to update from several different news servers ? it would be nice to check and connect to several sources in order to make the whole network more stable and fault tolerant.

I've been considering that. Now that I check for existing articles in a way that uses very little bandwidth (starting 0.6.5d), it shouldn't be a waste of resources.

I could rotate through upstream servers, or check them all each time. Also, need to consider posting (sending articles upstream), which server? I'll have to find a good balanced way to do that.

I still have more tweaks and bug fixes to work on, but this will be one of my future mods.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

Re: i was too optimistic

<53669d988fb83fff1ffe11dbdae84e6c$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=176&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#176

From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: i was too optimistic
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 08:49 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Thu, 28 May 2020 08:49 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> the overboard has some problem, it runs partly and fails with a 500 to the client.
> where does rslight log such things ?

The overboard does not log right now. I'll be adding more logging to things in future releases. Right now, it's just some of the stuff in /etc/rslight/scripts that logs. Logs are kept in /var/spool/rslight/log

I'm sure the problem is it is hanging on one messages. Since there is no footer, the script is never completing so it times out. I suspect than an incomplete messasge may not end in a dot(.) if never fully transferred and the script is stuck in a loop. I plan to improve overboard.php to not let this happen in the next release, and I've not actually seen it happen on any of my sites, I just suspect that may be it as I think the code would choke on such a message.

Let's see what completely rebuilding the spool does.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

status report :-)

<na.233.14c3g7@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=177&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#177

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: status report :-)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 05:26:24 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 12:26 UTC

the overboard starts working first, than the board indeces (or maybe in parallel). the main index remains empty yet.

several newsservers

<na.234.3vyjf5@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=178&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#178

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: several newsservers
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 05:30:41 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 12:30 UTC

>I could rotate through upstream servers, or check them all each time. Also, need to consider posting (sending articles upstream), which server? I'll have to find a good balanced way to do that.

either you do random order (i would find that nicest), or you might define a fixed one as well.
for posting you could do one main server (as a default), and the others as fallbacks.
i am good at planning other peoples time, huh ? :-)

None

<na.232.1vdtfc@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=179&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#179

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: None
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 05:13:42 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 12:13 UTC

let's see what happens. before i did, i checked the files under "/log/" and discovered that there seems to be a size limit on the messages (1 000 000 bytes :-).
Where can I change that ?

still problems

<na.235.17rrkv@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=180&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#180

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: still problems
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 06:42:59 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 13:42 UTC

main index is working now, but programming and social are still out of it.
also a problem to access some other messages (like http://z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=104&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#104 ).

Re: None

<9a2aa768bd2c4576ff5e4aabf188c48c$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=181&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#181

From: anonym...@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: None
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 13:36 UTC
 by: anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 13:36 UTC

and done, all seems to be back to normal, and overboard is working.
--
Posted on def2
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

message can be accessed now

<na.236.2u3zhu@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=182&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#182

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: message can be accessed now
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 07:37:12 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 14:37 UTC

and some old messages begin to show up in programming, i get a lot of these:

==> ./log/nntp.log <==
socket_read() failed: reason: Connection reset by peer
socket_read() failed: reason: Connection reset by peer

i don't get it

<na.237.31wdl3@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=183&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#183

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: i don't get it
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 08:51:00 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 15:51 UTC

the articles are in the spool, but rslight just does not show them.

Re: still problems

<4fce3a72735ed8cd971f1ec12a11cc9b$1@192.168.0.220>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=187&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#187

From: Retro ...@example.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: still problems
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 06:59 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Fri, 29 May 2020 06:59 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> main index is working now, but programming and social are still out of it.
> also a problem to access some other messages (like http://z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=104&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#104 ).

I believe I have duplicated the problem on a test site. This test site also connects to it's upstream server via i2p.

I'll be working on it on this site trying to determine what's causing the problem, but currently r.s.programming is also broken on the test site. This is a good thing, it allows me to see the problem in action locally.

I'll get back with info once I do some troubleshooting, but it may take a couple of days.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: rslight Debian test site
192.168.0.220

Re: still problems

<f4b2b4747ffc7ab6571f2447f6e6f2b9$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=188&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#188

From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 07:52 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Fri, 29 May 2020 07:52 UTC

Retro Guy wrote:

> Anonymous wrote:

>> main index is working now, but programming and social are still out of it.
>> also a problem to access some other messages (like http://z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=104&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#104 ).

> I believe I have duplicated the problem on a test site. This test site also connects to it's upstream server via i2p.

> I'll be working on it on this site trying to determine what's causing the problem, but currently r.s.programming is also broken on the test site. This is a good thing, it allows me to see the problem in action locally.

> I'll get back with info once I do some troubleshooting, but it may take a couple of days.

I'm currently rebuilding the spool with a modified spoolnews.php that will break out of the download loop and unlink the local file if connection is lost to upstream server. I've also added a log entry if this happens.

I'll continue testing to see if this is hopefully the problem.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

still not working, really

<na.242.1syo6c@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=189&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#189

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: still not working, really
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 05:52:15 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 29 May 2020 12:52 UTC

articles from social and programming cannot be found.
think i will just for debugging purposes hook the nntp server of def2 to my own.

charset in subjects

<na.243.2ktsea@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=190&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#190

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: charset in subjects
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 07:08:56 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 29 May 2020 14:08 UTC

i just had to change one article manually, because the character ² (square) was included.
this is the error message from spoolnews:

May 29 14:05:26 rocksolid Failed to POST: a8c8ed: 441 Invalid syntax encountered in Subject: header field body (unexpected byte or empty content line)
do yo know if that is part of the spec for news ? or is it something specific to rslight ?

cheers

trw

Re: charset in subjects

<f441c552d268bd92a0c07afb00f98174$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=191&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#191

From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: charset in subjects
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 23:02 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Fri, 29 May 2020 23:02 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> i just had to change one article manually, because the character ² (square) was included.
> this is the error message from spoolnews:

> May 29 14:05:26 rocksolid Failed to POST: a8c8ed: 441 Invalid syntax encountered in Subject: header field body (unexpected byte or empty content line)

> do yo know if that is part of the spec for news ? or is it something specific to rslight ?

rslight will mime encode headers when necessary, so it shouldn't send such a messaage. Is this a message from vichan? That error message is from an inn server and spoolnews is just logging it.

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

this was vichan

<na.245.3zz3u5@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=192&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#192

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: this was vichan
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 05:16:01 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 30 May 2020 12:16 UTC

>rslight will mime encode headers when necessary, so it shouldn't send such a messaage.

it doesn't.

>Is this a message from vichan? That error message is from an inn server and spoolnews is just logging it.

I thought the error might be from the rslight news server.

One more point on the vichan todo list.

Re: still problems

<f76faa414ee5c3445e1a9ed44077b357$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=193&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#193

From: anonym...@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 16:23 UTC
 by: anonymous - Sat, 30 May 2020 16:23 UTC

>This is a good thing, it allows me to see the problem in action locally.

I saw this one too late, but yes, this is very good.
From your post before I understand that the problem might be in incomplete messsages...
and just I see that you probably rebuild your spool (at least spoolnews reports a lot of duplicates).

cheers

trw
--
Posted on def2
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

Re: still problems

<70e5a57fe0427c8e982014051bed30b1$1@192.168.0.220>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=194&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#194

From: Retro ...@example.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 23:32 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Sat, 30 May 2020 23:32 UTC

anonymous wrote:

>>This is a good thing, it allows me to see the problem in action locally.

> I saw this one too late, but yes, this is very good.
> From your post before I understand that the problem might be in incomplete messsages...
> and just I see that you probably rebuild your spool (at least spoolnews reports a lot of duplicates).

You're seeing that on def2 logs? I'm pretty sure def2 is connecting to one of my inn2 servers as it's upstream server (i2pn2), not to an rslight server. I haven't changed anything on i2pn2, or any of my spools. Only on a test site right now have I done that.

The duplicate message log entry is harmless. It usually happens when/if you lose your connection to upstream and on next run it starts at the low number again.

Using the opportunity to post from the test site now also.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: rslight Debian test site
192.168.0.220

Re: still problems

<a46d02de25615f7b718226e56316b5e8@def4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=195&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#195

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 01:01:21+0000
 by: anon - Sun, 31 May 2020 01:01 UTC

>You're seeing that on def2 logs?
Yes, and a lot of messages from many groups. That is why I was assuming the spool numbers had changed on your server (which I remember they do from time to time, right ?).

> I'm pretty sure def2 is connecting to one of my inn2 servers as it's upstream server (i2pn2), not to an rslight server.

Yes, that is true of course. So it can't have anything to do with your experiments.

>The duplicate message log entry is harmless.

That's what I thought. It was just the sheer number of logs entries in a row (I follow that log with tail -f) that made me look twice.

>It usually happens when/if you lose your connection to upstream

These connection problems can happen over i2p easily of course. Maybe it would be better if I would connect to my own inn instead ?

If you want I could also try the new spoolnews code, would be interesting to see.

cheers

trw

and on next run it starts at the low number again. Using the opportunity to post from the test site now also.

Posted on def4

Re: still problems

<e6fdcc8b7386cd8552ccb252124ae5a2$1@nyccgjh5cjapsf7frrhxqw73gb5hxj2ucau72ztn2oenxwetxr5q.b32.i2p>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=196&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#196

From: Retro ...@example.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 23:53 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Sat, 30 May 2020 23:53 UTC

anon wrote:

>>You're seeing that on def2 logs?
> Yes, and a lot of messages from many groups. That is why I was assuming the spool numbers had changed on your server (which I remember they do from time to time, right ?).

>> I'm pretty sure def2 is connecting to one of my inn2 servers as it's upstream server (i2pn2), not to an rslight server.

> Yes, that is true of course. So it can't have anything to do with your experiments.

>>The duplicate message log entry is harmless.

> That's what I thought. It was just the sheer number of logs entries in a row (I follow that log with tail -f) that made me look twice.

>>It usually happens when/if you lose your connection to upstream

> These connection problems can happen over i2p easily of course. Maybe it would be better if I would connect to my own inn instead ?

> If you want I could also try the new spoolnews code, would be interesting to see.

I'm using the new spoolnews code right now. I let it create a new spool a few hours ago and I'm monitoring it and comparing to a rslight site that does not use i2p. There are a number of changes to not allow the code to step on itself while trying to do more than one thing during a connection to upstream, including posting. That's why I'm posting here also, as a test.

I moved the i2p tunnel for my test sites to point to this site if you feel like comparing to def2 or another: http://nyccgjh5cjapsf7frrhxqw73gb5hxj2ucau72ztn2oenxwetxr5q.b32.i2p

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: rslight Debian test site
nyccgjh5cjapsf7frrhxqw73gb5hxj2ucau72ztn2oenxwetxr5q.b32.i2p

Re: still problems

<0b8d88137c0b1433c05e0b466e24e432$1@192.168.0.220>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=197&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#197

From: Retro ...@example.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 06:33 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Sun, 31 May 2020 06:33 UTC

anon wrote:

> If you want I could also try the new spoolnews code, would be interesting to see.

That would be great. I've placed 'scripts.tgz' in the rslight download directory on rslight.i2p.

This will extract to scripts/*.php

I needed to modify the other scripts to use different lock file names.

Please extract this into scripts, then kill your nntp server and let it restart.

Then, in /var/spool/rslight, please create a file named 'rocksolid.reload' and give this file permissions that allow the web server user to delete it. This is a semaphore file to tell spoolnews to go back (currently 20) articles and retry to pull them.

Also, this spoolnews.php does a lot more checking to make sure you get the article and if it's broken, hopefully delete it and try again next time.

If it works ok, then it will answer a lot of questions for me. If it does work, I still need to clean up spoolnews.php and get that to you.

Here's to hoping it at least does something :)

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: rslight Debian test site
192.168.0.220

Re: still problems

<9ae0661830effb3e890ed3666c1b7958$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=199&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#199

From: anonym...@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 21:38 UTC
 by: anonymous - Sun, 31 May 2020 21:38 UTC

ok, it is deployed, let's see.
should i zero the watermarks ?

cheers

trw
--
Posted on def2
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

first sync after change

<na.255.1837r2@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=200&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#200

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: first sync after change
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 15:22:24 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 31 May 2020 22:22 UTC

>tell spoolnews to go back (currently 20) articles and retry to pull them.

This it did, for all groups. Did not change the display of social, though.

cheers

trw

Re: first sync after change

<24f82b277817b822b6ef83a568a9df75$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=201&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#201

From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: first sync after change
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 23:18 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Sun, 31 May 2020 23:18 UTC

I'm starting to suspect something....

Could you please delete in the spool all the <group.name> - * files (except -overview and -title):

$ ls rocksolid.programming-* -ldh
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 4.6K May 31 23:04 rocksolid.programming-1-100.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 0 May 31 23:04 rocksolid.programming-cache.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 38K May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-data.dat
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 51 May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-info.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 97 May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-lastarticleinfo.dat

Don't delete these:
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 56 May 30 12:31 rocksolid.programming-title
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 16K May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-overview

Let's see what happens.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light