From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Subject: how i hacked this world and become hitler
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 14:59:29 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 2 May 2021 14:59 UTC

hello sexy bitches i want to learn how to hack this world, yes i want to learn how to hack world after that i will become god oof this earth, then all the citizens will be my servants, those who want to be my special partner can reply and those who want to teach how to hack this fucking world ib me fast asap.. i will became hitler of this world wow am so smart, am very smart...
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: how i hacked this world and become hitler

<89295aade15f9c6b17135f3811943050@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=440&group=rocksolid.programming#440

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Subject: Re: how i hacked this world and become hitler
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 10:13:09 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 3 May 2021 10:13 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> hello sexy bitches i want to learn how to hack this world, yes i want to learn how to hack world after that i will become god oof this earth, then all the citizens will be my servants, those who want to be my special partner can reply and those who want to teach how to hack this fucking world ib me fast asap.. i will became hitler of this world wow am so smart, am very smart...

"On April 30, 1945, holed up in a bunker under his headquarters in Berlin, Adolf Hitler commits suicide by swallowing a cyanide capsule and shooting himself in the head. Soon after, Germany unconditionally surrendered to the Allied forces, ending Hitler’s dreams of a “1,000-year” Reich."

You might want to choose to be like someone who succeeded.
--
Posted on novaBBS

Re: how i hacked this world and become hitler

<26ba64b56399eec8be7b321a510a9189@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=445&group=rocksolid.programming#445

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 02:45:15 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 02:45 UTC

Keep talking like that and you will be a servant to him in the new world

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light