From: ragingra...@rslight.i2p (ragingrabbit)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: having a rough day
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 00:13:56 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="59468"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: ragingrabbit - Sun, 20 Jan 2019 00:13 UTC

Hello guys! This is actually my first day on the dark net.
I've had a rough couple of weeks because of my roommate fking with me
like, unbelievably hard. She stole my university ID and has been hiding
cat poo in my shoes and wardrobe, trying to get my boyfriend to break up
with me etc. I'm pretty fking pissed but I can't really do much because of
other circumstances.

I'd talk to someone but I don't want her to get the satisfaction of
knowing I was bothered. I want to prank her or something. sigh.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Re: having a rough day

<c7736ffdf6c8a72ab03fd4363c3a823d@def4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7&group=rocksolid.shared.general#7

From: 6789876...@anon.com (6789876789)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: having a rough day
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 11:02:00+0000
 by: 6789876789 - Sun, 20 Jan 2019 11:02 UTC

>Hello guys!

You don't talk to women ? What about traps ?

>This is actually my first day on the dark net.

Well nuts to you...

> I've had a rough couple of weeks because of my roommate fking with me like, unbelievably hard.

Someone fucking with me hard is usually not a reason for me to complain....can't get enough...

> She stole my university ID and has been hiding cat poo in my shoes and wardrobe, trying to get my boyfriend to break up with me etc. I'm pretty fking pissed but I can't really do much because of other circumstances. I'd talk to someone but I don't want her to get the satisfaction of knowing I was bothered. I want to prank her or something. sigh.

And now you came here, hoping that some bored hacker or scriptkid is picking up the call, hacking the fb account or whatever so that you can get even...man that's really pathetic...

why don't install one of them little cams in your room, try to get some imcriminating material about her ?

Posted on def4

Re: having a rough day

<f896cbf95822e7b09b9b921c30511286$1@dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=150&group=rocksolid.shared.general#150

From: Anonymou...@rslight.i2p (AnonymousLife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:32:49 +0000
 by: AnonymousLife - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:32 UTC

Hello!👋I know how it feels when someone can’t just leave you alone in peace.Sometimes I feel like I want to punch them or say something really mean to them.Really.Mean.Seriously,though,your roommate is going a bit too far.Look up some awesome pranks online and prank your roomate.Really.Hard.The Internet has everything these days.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Selling

<g.1335.axleh@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=260&group=rocksolid.shared.general#260

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Selling
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:19:29 -0800
logging-data="24665"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 21 Feb 2021 22:19 UTC

Hello.
So like guys this is my first time on the darknet, and like I want to sell my virgnity. 'cause I need to pay for uni, any ideas where I can do this?
IDEAS APPRECIATED!

--
Posted on def2

Re: Selling

<4003c6024152940c8b56a726c7f40b02$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=263&group=rocksolid.shared.general#263

From: Anonym...@rslight.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Selling
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:41:26 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:41 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> Hello.
> So like guys this is my first time on the darknet, and like I want to sell my virgnity. 'cause I need to pay for uni, any ideas where I can do this?
> IDEAS APPRECIATED!

Assuming this is just some troll but in case it's not, Don't, it's a dumb idea. Get a job, work hard, get a loan. Anyone who needs to pay for sex isn't someone you want touching you anyway.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: having a rough day

<feb956dd487809c7ff7615dc495e1f4f$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=553&group=rocksolid.shared.general#553

From: AnonU...@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:43:42 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="49244"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:43 UTC

ragingrabbit wrote:

> Hello guys! This is actually my first day on the dark net.

i'm sure it is.

> I've had a rough couple of weeks because of my roommate fking with me
> like, unbelievably hard. She stole my university ID and has been hiding
> cat poo in my shoes and wardrobe, trying to get my boyfriend to break up
> with me etc. I'm pretty fking pissed but I can't really do much because of
> other circumstances.

try to make it discreetly obvious you want us to think you're female.

> I'd talk to someone but I don't want her to get the satisfaction of
> knowing I was bothered. I want to prank her or something. sigh.

talk to your roomate seems obvious enough.

do you also try to start up chat at petrol stations just to see what dirt
you can find on people?

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.