"There is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress." -- Mark Twain

computers / rocksolid.shared.i2p / Re: Mei's Meanderings About I2P

SubjectAuthor
* Mei's Meanderings About I2PMei
+* Mei's Meanderings About I2PGuest
|`* Mei's Meanderings About I2PMei
| `* Mei's Meanderings About I2PGuest
|  `* Mei's Meanderings About I2PAnonUser
|   `* Mei's Meanderings About I2PGuest
|    `- Mei's Meanderings About I2Pq
+- Mei's Meanderings About I2PAnonUser
+* Mei's Meanderings About I2PGuest
|`- Mei's Meanderings About I2Panonymous
`- Mei's Meanderings About I2Panonymous

1
Re: Mei's Meanderings About I2P

<0ca5069445ff16c7e92d30802c319b82$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=121&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#121

From: anonym...@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: Mei's Meanderings About I2P
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 21:09:49 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="9985"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 21:09 UTC

>Anyone know of anything interesting? Any news? Maybe whispers of I2PWiki
>revival?

No, nothing new about the wiki.

>zzz.i2p is pretty depressing. I feel like people hate being there and want
>everyone else to hate it as well.

i like zzz.i2p. it just focused a lot on i2p itself.

in general, i2p appears to me like a giant canvas waiting to be filled
with something. torrents are up and running, and also basic infrastructure
like identiguy and such, but not much in terms of "normal" content,
meaning not being about i2p itself.
it will come though, it is just a painfully slow process. but each new
censorship and surveillance law should bring some new users to i2p. or am
i too optimistic here ?
Posted on def2