I'm successful because I'm lucky. The harder I work, the luckier I get.

interests / rocksolid.shared.news / Re: Top House Republican Takes Aim at '8chan and Other Fringe Websites' After El Pas

SubjectAuthor
* Top House Republican Takes Aim at ‘8chan and Other FrAnonUser
+* Top House Republican Takes Aim at '8chan and Other Fringe Websites' After El PasGuest
|`* Top House Republican Takes Aim at '8chan and Other Fringe Websites'anonymous
| `* Top House Republican Takes Aim at '8chan and Other Fringe Websites'anonymous
|  `- Top House Republican Takes Aim at '8chan and Other FringeWebsites'After El PasRetro Guy
`* BOssmanAnonymous
 `- BOssmanAnonymous