Subject: Re: also missing indeces
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 23:24 UTC
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 23:24 UTC
Anonymous wrote:

for the groups programming and social. both display "latest messages", so the titles, but the actual messages cannot be accessed. guess i should just empty the spool and retransmit everything at this point ?
interestingly, the overboard breaks exactly when it comes to the messages present before i zeroed all the watermarks. i guess something is not aligned here between rslight and the news server.

That's what I would do. I'd stop cron.php first, make sure spoolnews.php isn't running (has finished running), then delete the entire spool, then reenable cron.

I'll address your other posts later. I have to go to work and manage a bunch of people that outrank me in the company, which makes it a bit difficult to get them to do things properly. I promise to not fire any of them, though it's tempting :)

I'll bbl.

www.novabbs.com