From: AnonU...@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: Why I Quit Google
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:43:35 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="27121"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:43 UTC

Guest wrote:

> I call the New Credit Card company and I got lucky with a smart dude in the
fraud department. He explained to me that
> Google purchases credit card numbers from Visa/MC and whatever they do they
are imune from prosecution with a very few
> exception but I can call the FBI wirefraud division and he will be a witness
if neccessary. I said what is the

Google purchases these numbers for what purpose?

Any chance you have a link to info to back this up? Not saying it's not
true but I'd like to see if there is any further info.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.