rocksolid / rocksolid.nodes.announce / Russian Man Song

SubjectAuthor
* Russian Man SongAnonUser
`- Re: Russian Man SongAnonUser

Subject: Russian Man Song
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:37 UTC
Wearing a Sea Spirit on Su-7 and bombing Los Angeles tonight.
Get on a plane in the Shanghai Spirit and land in Los Angeles tonight.
Hang Sukhoi Su-35 with live ammunition and capture Trump alive tonight.
Pick up an A K vodka and the White House is my home today.
Scythe hammer body plastered, bare this Wall Street.
Iron Bone Slav, die not watching Hollywood.
Adidas Clover, dancing never wrenches its legs.
Adidas is a rogue, America is down and I am king.
novabbs.i2p

Subject: Re: Russian Man Song
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:42 UTC
Damn wrong translation.
Wearing a Sea Spirit on Su-7 and bombing Los Angeles tonight.
Get on the plane in a seersucker and land in Los Angeles tonight.