Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS

register   nodelist   faq  

To request a group be added, ask in 'Rocksolid Nodes' group and specify 'novabbs'


rocksolid / Test / Re: testing new hardware

SubjectAuthor
* testing new hardwareRetro Guy
`* Re: testing new hardwareAnonUser
 `* Re: testing new hardwareRetro Guy
  `* Re: testing new hardwareAdmin
   +- Re: testing new hardwareanonymous
   `* Re: testing new hardwareanonymous
    `* Re: testing new hardwareRetro Guy
     `* Re: testing new hardwareRetro Guy
      `* Re: testing new hardwareanonymous
       `- Re: testing new hardwareanonymous

Subject: testing new hardware
From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Unconfigured rslight site
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 01:50 UTC
test

--
Posted on: Unconfigured rslight site
www.novabbs.com



Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: AnonU...@example.com (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Unconfigured rslight site
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 01:55 UTC
Retro Guy wrote:

test

anon test

--
Posted on: Unconfigured rslight site
www.novabbs.com



Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 02:02 UTC
version test

--
Posted on: novaBBS
www.novabbs.com



Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: adm...@i2pn.org (Admin)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 03:13 UTC
Retro Guy wrote:

version test

sync...

--
Posted on: novaBBS
www.novabbs.com



Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: anonym...@example.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Unconfigured rslight site
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:00 UTC
Admin wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

version test

sync...

space test

--
Posted on: Unconfigured rslight site
192.168.0.220


Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: Retro ...@example.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Unconfigured rslight site
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:02 UTC
anonymous wrote:

Admin wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

version test

sync...

space test from correct node

correct node again with name





Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: anonym...@example.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Unconfigured rslight site
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:02 UTC
Admin wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

version test

sync...

space test from correct node




Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: Retro ...@example.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Unconfigured rslight site
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:07 UTC
Retro Guy wrote:

anonymous wrote:

Admin wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

version test

sync...

space test from correct node

correct node again with name

to trim or not to trim



Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: anonym...@example.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Unconfigured rslight site
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:09 UTC
Retro Guy wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

anonymous wrote:

Admin wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

version test

sync...

space test from correct node

correct node again with name

to trim or not to trim

that appears to be working...



Subject: Re: testing new hardware
From: anonym...@example.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Organization: Unconfigured rslight site
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:12 UTC
anonymous wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

anonymous wrote:

Admin wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

version test

sync...

space test from correct node

correct node again with name

to trim or not to trim

that appears to be working...

with footer back?


--
Posted on: Unconfigured rslight site
192.168.0.230



1
rocksolid light 0.6.5f
clearnet i2p tor