Subject: test1 ignore
From: Jw3w7OqjyXBS@q5h3kl6uyedguiv.zr6 (sB4PZe5M)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:13 UTC
test1 ignore

Subject: Re: test1 ignore
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:18 UTC
sB4PZe5M wrote:

test1 ignore

I refuse to ignore this test and you can't make me!

news.novabbs.com

From: 566WbjWoS5liLw4N@gzt3mouwc.ogn (mcwLXRHY)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:38 UTC
sB4PZe5M wrote:

test1 ignore

I refuse to ignore this test and you can't make me!

"ignore" keyword intended to Pagani robot.

From: anonymous@example.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:54 UTC
mcwLXRHY wrote:

sB4PZe5M wrote:

test1 ignore

I refuse to ignore this test and you can't make me!

"ignore" keyword intended to Pagani robot.

lol, the pagani robot was shut down when an anal admin kept calling him a spammer. He finally got fed up and posted a screenshot of him killing the process on his server. --
Posted on: rslight Debian test site
192.168.0.220

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 01:45 UTC

anal admin

is that what i think it is ? Posted on def4

From: admin@neodome.net (Neodome Admin)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 05:23 UTC
anonymous <anonymous@example.com> wrote:
mcwLXRHY wrote:

sB4PZe5M wrote:

test1 ignore

I refuse to ignore this test and you can't make me!

"ignore" keyword intended to Pagani robot.

lol, the pagani robot was shut down when an anal admin kept calling him a
spammer. He finally got fed up and posted a screenshot of him killing the
process on his server.

It’s still a good idea to use “ignore” keyword in Subject line or in the
first line of body. There are couple other bots monitoring *.test groups.
If you post there with a real email address, you’ll see message from them.

--
Neodome

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 07:27 UTC

mcwLXRHY wrote:

sB4PZe5M wrote:

test1 ignore

I refuse to ignore this test and you can't make me!

"ignore" keyword intended to Pagani robot.

lol, the pagani robot was shut down when an anal admin kept calling him a
spammer. He finally got fed up and posted a screenshot of him killing the
process on his server.

It’s still a good idea to use “ignore” keyword in Subject line or in the
first line of body. There are couple other bots monitoring *.test groups.
If you post there with a real email address, you’ll see message from them.

Very true. I've received those emails and didn't really see any benefit. It did make sense years ago and was a bit helpful, to me any way. But that was a long time ago.

www.novabbs.com