From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Subject: anyone has experience with load blancing on onion services
?
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 16:23:45 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 6 Aug 2020 23:23 UTC

i gave this here a look:

https://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/xenial/man1/onionbalance.1.html

looks good on first glance. anyone here that tried it ?

--
Posted on def2

Re: anyone has experience with load blancing on onion services ?

<7ed145b3852e1ecd3601e6b6bd6f35d4$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=117&group=rocksolid.shared.tor#117

From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 09:48:12 +0000
 by: Retro Guy - Fri, 7 Aug 2020 09:48 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> i gave this here a look:

> https://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/xenial/man1/onionbalance.1.html

> looks good on first glance. anyone here that tried it ?

I have not tried it, but it's interesting. I have done similar with i2p and it worked pretty well (multiple routers pointing to the same target).

--
Posted on: novaBBS
www.novabbs.com

not the same thing

<to.411.2h8znu@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=118&group=rocksolid.shared.tor#118

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Subject: not the same thing
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 03:42:39 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 7 Aug 2020 10:42 UTC

>(multiple routers pointing to the same target).

You mean to have multiple servers offering the same service under the same address ?
That's not what this software is doing. It has an onion address and than gets the content from other tor servers with different addresses (transparent for the user, who only sees the original address).

--
Posted on def2