Subject: I am selling a database hacked by the Ecuadorian air force (FAE)
From: pokemon_surf@rslight.i2p (pokemon_surf)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 00:44 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (cannot open `./upload/sin' (no such file or directory))

Hello Group, I sell classified information of the Ecuadorian air force ... I have a database of 19 format files (office) with very sensitive information of the 8000 members of the navy, bank information and other ...

at a moderate price

Attachments: unnamed (cannot open `./upload/sin' (no such file or directory))
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 05:25 UTC
see the replies the last time you posted this here.
news.novabbs.com

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 09:57 UTC
pokemon_surf wrote:

Hello Group, I sell classified information of the Ecuadorian air force ... I have a database of 19 format files (office) with very sensitive information of the 8000 members of the navy, bank information and other ...

at a moderate price

Nobody buy yet? Has Ecuador solders done something to you?

rslight.i2p

From: pokemon_surf@rslight.i2p (pokemon_surf)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:58 UTC

I sell the (DB) at a moderate price $ 5,000
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:52 UTC