Subject: rslight cited on darkwebjournal
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 20:07 UTC
https://darkwebjournal.com/dark-web-forums/

It's kind of funny, the site is about the darknet (apparently), but forbids the access with tor, and on top it doesn't give a link to the site.
Still, I guess it's kind of positive to be mentioned in this way, the author even understood the concept.

novabbs.com

Subject: Re: rslight cited on darkwebjournal
From: retroguy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 08:02 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

https://darkwebjournal.com/dark-web-forums/

It's kind of funny, the site is about the darknet (apparently), but
forbids the access with tor, and on top it doesn't give a link to the
site. Still, I guess it's kind of positive to be mentioned in this way,
the author even understood the concept.

It's nice that the author did understand the concept of rocksolid, not just
one site.

I find it funny that occasionally I find a write up on it, and it says we
have thousands of users. I can understand why they might think that if they
find a fudforum site, but the other interfaces don't show any listing of
user numbers. Not sure where they come up with those numbers.

No tor access to "darkwebjournal" lol :)

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 10:32 UTC

I can understand why they might think that if they
find a fudforum site, but the other interfaces don't show any listing of user numbers. It must come from the ff sites, plus it just sounds nicer if you write about it that way, than if you would write: "Today, I found some forum with an interesting concept, but only 5 to 10 users, now go see it". :-)
If enough ppl believe it, it could become a selffulfilling prophecy, though.