Subject: word challenge
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-4bt-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 03:25 UTC
  To: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
I found this interesting. Took me a while but managed to find all 16.

My answers are in /textfiles dir on rslight.i2p, news.novabbs.com or http://bchz4vggexx63qvy.onion/

-----------
The names of sixteen books of the English Bible are hidden in the text of the
following paragraph. Can you find all sixteen of them?

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu. Kept
people looking so hard for facts and for others it was a revelation. Some were
in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the
truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others, it was a real job.
We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be
some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will
quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will
be loud lamentations when it is found. One little lady says she brews a cup of
tea, so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now for
there are really sixteen names of books of the Bible in this story.
-+-
I'll post the answers in a few days to give everyone a chance to find them.
-+-

Lupine Furmen

Subject: Re: word challenge
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 22:57 UTC

revelation
job
judges

hm.....

are the names all in one word each, or is it also about hidden meanings or restructuring the letters ?

Posted on def4

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 23:08 UTC

she brews --> hebrew

Posted on def4

From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-i1a-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 00:24 UTC
  To: anon
anon wrote:

revelation
job
judges

hm.....

are the names all in one word each, or is it also about hidden meanings or restructuring the letters ?

the letters are in order, not necessarily in one word each

From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 02:07 UTC
anon wrote:

revelation
job
judges

hm.....

are the names all in one word each, or is it also about hidden meanings or restructuring the letters ?

Posted on def4

Here's a hint how I solved it. I removed all spaces, punctuation etc. and converted to lower case. I found it easier to find them without the word breaks.

Even then I couldn't find the last few, so I changed the line length.

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 14:51 UTC

ok, i also found