Subject: Encrypted phones for sale
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 21:14 UTC
From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 21:14:50 +0000
View all headers
Hello,

we have phones which has end to end, unique encrypted chat.

[*] Auto-location change - When you turn on your phone it automatically changes your location to another country.
[*] Phone doesn't store any messages on it so if police or something else takes your phone then to read your messages will be impossible.
[*] After 3 times wring PIN entering, your phone will remove all your contacts and after that the phone will be brand new.
[*] New contacts you could add only then, when you will be near each other with your new contact.
[*] All cameras are removed from phone.
[*] All microphones are removed from phone.
[*] Calling and SMS services is turned off.

To track this phone is impossible :)

If you are doing some stuff and you need secured phone - contact us for more information via email:
zyphone0@protonmail.com

Subject: Re: Encrypted phones for sale
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:46 UTC
From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:46:53 +0000
View all headers
If you try to sell on Radio Forums they will analyze your design better.  I would personally remove the GPS chip and install Mumble. https://vag.gg/threads/mumble-voip-installation-radio-phone-integration.1883/

Double sim with auto change would be another feature.  Really dude I would guess you are from Kansas not Oklahoma...