Subject: Raleigh Police tweet
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 03:14 UTC
Attachments: protesting-is-non-essential.jpeg (image/jpeg)
"Protesting the government is a non-essential activity"
  -The government

Attachments: protesting-is-non-essential.jpeg
Subject: Re: Raleigh Police tweet
From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:57 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

"Protesting the government is a non-essential activity"   -The government

Raleigh police can go fuck themselves with their guns and badges.

Oh, and those cops are too close together. Follow the rules, fuckheads!
rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 20:55 UTC

civil liberties is usually first on the list of casualties in times of crisis. and let's be honest, this is not a new trend anyway, it has been going on for a long time...

Posted on def4

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 04:08 UTC
I'd like to clarify that holding a protest in the middle of a pandemic is kinda stupid too but the situation would probably have been no worse if the cops fucked off instead of getting involved. Maybe isolate the protesters from anyone uninvolved at most.
rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:14 UTC

I'd like to clarify that holding a protest in the middle of a pandemic is kinda stupid

People are safe enough to go to work, but not safe enough to protest ? Gimme a break. Posted on def4

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 11:54 UTC
anon wrote:

I'd like to clarify that holding a protest in the middle of a pandemic is kinda stupid

People are safe enough to go to work, but not safe enough to protest ? Gimme a break.

Posted on def4

Yes, that is obviously what I said. Everyone should be at work licking doorknobs 24/7. If you're licking doorknobs you're not protesting your government's righteous tyranny and that's what's important. Other than enriching your company's owners.

I guess you think the pandemic is a hoax that never hurt anyone. Do you live in Trump's fantasy world? I think you do, even though you didn't say that any more than I suggested that people should be at work (except the police, who I said can go fuck themselves)
rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:59 UTC

I think that is the opposite of what you said below. Maybe I am little confused right now....:-)

I guess you think the pandemic is a hoax that never hurt anyone.

Not at all, I am well aware that many people died because of this virus. Depending on other influencing factors the consequences of an infection can range from nothing at all up to coma and death.

Do you live in Trump's fantasy world? I think you do,

I think I don't, although I do live in a world which is partly shaped by Trumps sick fantasies (but that is a different story).

even though you didn't say that any more than I suggested that people should be at work (except the police, who I said can go fuck themselves)

Hey, no reason to get all worked up. I just don't see the reason why one could not protest atm, if safety rules are respected...