Subject: Moving of server def3
From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 18:41 UTC
The server for def3 will soon move to a new machine. I will try to import all the existing logins. In case something
will go wrong, please post a mail address or a public key on /encryption, if your nickname is important to you
(otherwise just register again).

Posted on: def3.i2p

Subject: Re: Moving of server def3
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-sg8-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 11:08 UTC
  To: trw
trw wrote:

The server for def3 will soon move to a new machine. I will try to import
all the existing logins. In case something
will go wrong, please post a mail address or a public key on /encryption, if
your nickname is important to you
(otherwise just register again).

Are you exporting then importing the database? If so, it should import all the user credentials, I believe.

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 11:24 UTC

Are you exporting then importing the database? If so, it >should import all the user credentials, I believe.

Yes, I did, it has worked. It was just meant as a fallback solution in case anything would go wrong.
It is not possible though to import the old data into a new database format (like from mysql to sqlite).

The new machine is up and running, I am testing only under i2p address for now :-)
Once I have it connected to a new server and implemented all the updates, I will switch and go live on the existing addresses (i2p and tor).

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 11:38 UTC
Once I have it connected to a new server

This seems to work now.
Posted on def2

From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-a22-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 11:43 UTC
  To: anonymous
anonymous wrote:

Once I have it connected to a new server

This seems to work now.
Posted on def2

Because I just fixed it :)

See my message on what inn server you are connecting to.

From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 17:34 UTC
Ok, and done. def3.i2p connects to the new machine now. On top of that, def3 is now also reachable on tor, via:
http://x5qrtsbiebrxj65t.onion/
Let me know if there should be any hickups.