From: retro....@retrobbs.synchro.net (Retro Guy)
To: rocksolid.shared.linux
Subject: Thunderbird
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 05:00:48 -0700
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:00 UTC

I found an issue that I wasn't aware of with Thunderbird.

If I create two news accounts with the same ip address, but different
ports, Thunderbird won't let me do it. It says I already have an account
with that 'name'.

I didn't give them the same name, just used the same ip address.

I haven't tried much yet to work around it, but so far I find it a bit
irritating.

Retro Guy