Subject: novaBBS
From: retrobbs2@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:16 UTC
I like it when individuals come together and share ideas. Great website, stick with it!

Subject: Re: novaBBS
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 21:43 UTC
Anonymous wrote:

I like it when individuals come together and share ideas. Great website,
stick with it!

Glad you enjoy it, welcome!

From: retrobbs2@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:38 UTC
Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.  I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-fml-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 03:18 UTC
  To: Anonymous

Feel free to email retroguy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com

From: retrobbs2@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 06:29 UTC
For the reason that the admin of this web page is working,  no uncertainty very soon it will be famous, due to its quality contents.