Subject: I have a feeling World War III isn't far off.
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 00:08 UTC
The world is turning to the right.
novabbs.i2p

Subject: Re: I have a feeling World War III isn't far off.
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 14:02 UTC

is your left knee sensitive to world wars, or what ? come on, at least walk us through your process of thinking (or feeling). Posted on def4

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 00:15 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

The world is turning to the right.

I'm assuming you are saying there are two sides opposed to eachother and this will lead to violence, so which side is going to start the war and why?

news.novabbs.com

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 04:44 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

The world is turning to the right.
It sounds like if people don't have the same political views as you do then they are a violent physical danger to you?
novabbs.i2p

Subject: yeah
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 08:53 UTC
The world is turning to the right.
It sounds like if people don't have the same political views as you do then they are a violent physical danger to you?

this can well be, depending on the color of your skin, your sexual orientation and so on.
nevermind the fact that some players on the political field have war adopted as their little hobby- if that is not a physical danger i don't know what is.

Subject: Re: yeah
From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 17:24 UTC
The world needs a good cleanup.  To many assholes.  My feelings are towards starvation.  The supply chains are to screwed up and to many dependencies to have a long war.   Posted on def3

From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 17:49 UTC
The world needs a good cleanup.  To many assholes.

who decides who gets "cleaned up" and who gets to clean ? you ?
or just the side with the bigger weapons ?
sounds disgusting to me.
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion