From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: What Did the MIT/Harvard-Business Say?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:00:50 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:00 UTC

So sometimes you get your ass chewed by someone. In some cases it is well deserved in some it is not that clear.

Among Old Timers it used to be a joke to make the "victim" feel better:

Question:
What Did the MIT/Harvard-Business Say?
Answer:
MIT/Harvard-Business apologized for screwing up my order of fries.

I remembered it when I saw that Parrot OS release key was expired!

I bought 2 USB sticks (same size in theory) and one SSD. None of them had the correct size of the images that I was about to restore from previous same exact hardware. Just my luck they were smaller!

I need to detox from screen time and people. I get attacked by small dogs like in the Terminator. My usual self is that vicious junk yard dogs purr at my touch.

--
Posted on RetroBBS