rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.freenet / Re: Freenet Rocksolid Interface

SubjectAuthor
* Freenet Rocksolid InterfaceRetro Guy
`- Re: Freenet Rocksolid InterfaceAnonUser

Subject: Freenet Rocksolid Interface
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-dtg-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.freenet
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 02:02 UTC
  To: rocksolid.shared.freenet
Soon I'll be doing some testing with a full Freenet interface to Rocksolid. This will be separate from FMS, meaning the rocksolid groups will appear in full on Freenet.

It'll take some time as that's something I haven't had a lot of for over a month now. Hopefully I'll get moving soon, but so far it seems ok.

--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS

Subject: Re: Freenet Rocksolid Interface
From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-a39-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.freenet
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 02:01 UTC
  To: Retro Guy
DO IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.110
 *  RetroBBS - Phoenix, AZ - telnet://retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com