Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS

register   nodelist   faq  

Your account also provides newsreader access to all groups at news.i2pn2.org port 119 or 563 (TLS)


rocksolid / Programming / Re: vichan to do list

SubjectAuthor
* Re: vichan to do listanon
+- Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
`* Re: vichan to do listanon
 `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
  `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
   `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
    `* Re: vichan to do listanonymous
     `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
      `* Re: vichan to do listanon
       `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
        `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
         `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
          `* Re: vichan to do listanon
           +- Re: vichan to do listanon
           `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
            `* Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy
             `* Re: vichan to do listanonymous
              `* Re: vichan to do listanonymous
               +- Re: vichan to do listanonymous
               `- Re: vichan to do listRetro Guy

Pages:12
Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: def5
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 11:47 UTC
Message-ID: <da6b24f5d7c4dd19a8a2d16f33dff6f9@def4>
Organization: def5
In-Reply-To:
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:10

It's basically 'vichan.php <article_number> <group>' Right now it echos a serialzed output, that can easily be changed back to the class with unserialize(...);

the main thing for me is if i can get the text part of the message and the files nicely separated (bonus points for file detection and decoding of course).
what is the representation of the data when there is an attachment ?
and where can i find the script :-) ?

cheers

trw

Posted on def4


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 10:45 UTC
Message-ID: <e4053b06709a379d85566195b913faaa$1@www.novabbs.com>
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org; posting-account="retrobbs1";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light (news.novabbs.com/getrslight)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13) on novabbs.com
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$H9GmedwlU8/KkSYmVsKluOJ7/9YylLTWGIXxLJ97L/jLUXIEV/5iq
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:11
anon wrote:


It's basically 'vichan.php <article_number> <group>' Right now it echos a serialzed output, that can easily be changed back to the class with unserialize(...);

the main thing for me is if i can get the text part of the message and the files nicely separated (bonus points for file detection and decoding of course).
what is the representation of the data when there is an attachment ?
and where can i find the script :-) ?

I attached the script to an earlier post, but I just put it on the rslight download site 'vichan.php.txt'.

The output is exactly what message_read would output, just it's serialized so it's one big string. 'unserialze()' will change it back to a class. You should be able to modify it to output whatever format you want.

If I understand correctly, vichan was using the output of message_read, and you should be able to get that same output with this script. You may want another way to introduce the message to the script, but processing should be the same as in rslight.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: def5
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 12:11 UTC
Message-ID: <2e515d7a51163f1bba75ee8fc75c37f3@def4>
Organization: def5
In-Reply-To:
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:12

cm6lpdymfvvndq3wxpu676m7wd2cjimhy7axdlebdejbv7uk3hcq.b32.i2p

200 Rocksolid Light NNTP Server ready (no posting)
group rocksolid.shared.test
211 170 1 170 rocksolid.shared.test
vichan 90

this gives me syntax error. but i appreciate this:

help
100 Sorry, can't help

lol

Posted on def4


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 10:52 UTC
Message-ID: <122d290ef8ebd1e4fedd20514f3aa4fc$1@www.novabbs.com>
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org; posting-account="retrobbs1";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light (news.novabbs.com/getrslight)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13) on novabbs.com
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$dAyTTVtbd1gGFV3ZK5qs6eXC40NHMDsMbQB97LH.Mtw8.VrYHFaXS
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:13
anon wrote:


cm6lpdymfvvndq3wxpu676m7wd2cjimhy7axdlebdejbv7uk3hcq.b32.i2p

200 Rocksolid Light NNTP Server ready (no posting)
group rocksolid.shared.test
211 170 1 170 rocksolid.shared.test
vichan 90

this gives me syntax error. but i appreciate this:

help
100 Sorry, can't help

lol

Oh, I removed the VICHAN command from the nntp server after you mentioned you didn't want to use different commands. I can put it back if you like.



--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 10:57 UTC
Message-ID: <06c8da20301c4019b4bdd9af4afd084e$1@www.novabbs.com>
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org; posting-account="retrobbs1";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light (news.novabbs.com/getrslight)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13) on novabbs.com
X-Spam-Level: *
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$VlCvLB0p3iQu1kWL7KFAYua937727xym8wBhekEGKpQ9VcwuLf9Ui
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:14
Retro Guy wrote:

anon wrote:


cm6lpdymfvvndq3wxpu676m7wd2cjimhy7axdlebdejbv7uk3hcq.b32.i2p

200 Rocksolid Light NNTP Server ready (no posting)
group rocksolid.shared.test
211 170 1 170 rocksolid.shared.test
vichan 90

this gives me syntax error. but i appreciate this:

help
100 Sorry, can't help

lol

Oh, I removed the VICHAN command from the nntp server after you mentioned you didn't want to use different commands. I can put it back if you like.

Just added it back if you would like to check it out:

200 Rocksolid Light NNTP Server ready (no posting)
group rocksolid.shared.test
211 176 1 176 rocksolid.shared.test
vichan 90
O:11:"messageType":2:{s:6:"header";O:10:"headerType":26:{s:6:"number";N;s:2:"id";s:24:"<ts.338.39ms37@anon.com>";s:4:"from";s:15:"poster@anon.com";s:4:"name";s:9:"Anonymous";s:7:"subject";s:3:"yes";s:10:"newsgroups";s:21:"rocksolid.shared.test";s:8:"followup";N;s:4:"date";i:1590584048;s:11:"date_thread";N;s:12:"organization";s:16:"i2pn2 (i2pn.org)";s:10:"xnoarchive";N;s:10:"references";a:1:{i:0;s:59:"<635faa159efe9999f6f2b469d70207e6$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>";}s:13:"bestreference";N;s:25:"content_transfer_encoding";s:4:"8bit";s:12:"mime_version";N;s:12:"content_type";a:1:{i:0;s:10:"text/plain";}s:20:"content_type_charset";a:1:{i:0;s:5:"utf-8";}s:17:"content_type_name";a:1:{i:0;s:7:"unnamed";}s:21:"content_type_boundary";N;s:19:"content_type_format";a:1:{i:0;s:5:"fixed";}s:7:"answers";N;s:8:"isAnswer";b:0;s:8:"username";s:6:"poster";s:10:"user_agent";N;s:7:"isReply";N;s:10:"threadsize";N;}s:4:"body";a:1:{i:0;s:18:"all still working
";}}

Retro Guy


--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 11:02 UTC
Message-ID: <ed10204ebad19e577282c704b398b6c6$1@www.novabbs.com>
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org; posting-account="retrobbs1";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light (news.novabbs.com/getrslight)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13) on novabbs.com
X-Spam-Level: *
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$MAMFziIHekGFL3vhIoLTIO9FMTnJvFgEt.wStXJ8SEiLH91R.R5Xu
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:15
Retro Guy wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

anon wrote:


cm6lpdymfvvndq3wxpu676m7wd2cjimhy7axdlebdejbv7uk3hcq.b32.i2p

200 Rocksolid Light NNTP Server ready (no posting)
group rocksolid.shared.test
211 170 1 170 rocksolid.shared.test
vichan 90

this gives me syntax error. but i appreciate this:

help
100 Sorry, can't help

lol

Oh, I removed the VICHAN command from the nntp server after you mentioned you didn't want to use different commands. I can put it back if you like.

Just added it back if you would like to check it out:

200 Rocksolid Light NNTP Server ready (no posting)
group rocksolid.shared.test
211 176 1 176 rocksolid.shared.test
vichan 90
O:11:"messageType":2:{s:6:"header";O:10:"headerType":26:{s:6:"number";N;s:2:"id";s:24:"<ts.338.39ms37@anon.com>";s:4:"from";s:15:"poster@anon.com";s:4:"name";s:9:"Anonymous";s:7:"subject";s:3:"yes";s:10:"newsgroups";s:21:"rocksolid.shared.test";s:8:"followup";N;s:4:"date";i:1590584048;s:11:"date_thread";N;s:12:"organization";s:16:"i2pn2 (i2pn.org)";s:10:"xnoarchive";N;s:10:"references";a:1:{i:0;s:59:"<635faa159efe9999f6f2b469d70207e6$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>";}s:13:"bestreference";N;s:25:"content_transfer_encoding";s:4:"8bit";s:12:"mime_version";N;s:12:"content_type";a:1:{i:0;s:10:"text/plain";}s:20:"content_type_charset";a:1:{i:0;s:5:"utf-8";}s:17:"content_type_name";a:1:{i:0;s:7:"unnamed";}s:21:"content_type_boundary";N;s:19:"content_type_format";a:1:{i:0;s:5:"fixed";}s:7:"answers";N;s:8:"isAnswer";b:0;s:8:"username";s:6:"poster";s:10:"user_agent";N;s:7:"isReply";N;s:10:"threadsize";N;}s:4:"body";a:1:{i:0;s:18:"all still working
";}}

Retro Guy

This calls the vichan.php script I put up for download, and sends out the result in reply to the ViCHAN command. This command is not in the nntp.php I have on the download site. If you want it I'll send this copy also. It will require vichan.php to be in the scripts/ directory.

It's there now as vichan_nntp.php,txt. You'll need to rename it to 'nntp.php'.

Retro Guy


Retro Guy


--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: anonym...@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: def2
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 12:23 UTC
Message-ID: <3a7f86c13222580b23d797cffa6ad48b$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>
Organization: def2
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org; posting-account="def2";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light (news.novabbs.com/getrslight)
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$/DlPU2bboJKAMfJMe4uMpOsN7HdLAnPKC3PJ6KiDPwwgXqE8UGV76
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:18
i have downloaded, renamed the script and put the other script in /scripts, but
vichan 1
 just gives me a blank line.
--
Posted on def2
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 13:04 UTC
Message-ID: <4342f451a0677ca814f59ec157e8efbb$1@news.novabbs.com>
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org; posting-account="retrobbs1";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light (news.novabbs.com/getrslight)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13) on novabbs.com
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$rLWRJZx4YqSYC9U203uK0uyvhAdRfQ/kS8vQXkpddDBt38Cv6ws5a
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:19
anonymous wrote:

i have downloaded, renamed the script and put the other script in /scripts, but
vichan 1
 just gives me a blank line.

I'm not at my main computer right now, so I can't look at it. The script, vichan.php, expects to be in /etc/rslight/scripts, and expects articles in /var/spool/rslight/articles

If you run ./vichan.php 90 rocksolid.shared.test, it should output the result.

If not, it's something simple, but I'm not where I can offer more info atm. It works fine on my end (I run it on my test system).

Feel free to try the VICHAN command again on the test server nntp server.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: def5
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 17:39 UTC
Message-ID: <c947b368b55b23c02687c99f8c57f52c@def4>
Organization: def5
In-Reply-To: <4342f451a0677ca814f59ec157e8efbb$1@news.novabbs.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:20

Feel free to try the VICHAN command again on the test server nntp server.

I could reach your server now, and tried it. It works well for articles with text only, for articles with attachments it returns nothing.

See this, for example:

vichan <ts.368.2r2bix@anon.com>


cheers

trw

Posted on def4


Subject: Re: vichan to do list
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 23:18 UTC
Message-ID: <429ab95693912b81558524ae2cc7cff9$1@www.novabbs.com>
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org; posting-account="retrobbs1";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light (news.novabbs.com/getrslight)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13) on novabbs.com
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$hUa41I5uk2dMqW172EOgQOaYsuj6dtZUDlYHrHhu5p5b4vq.ZDJOi
Xref: rslight2 rocksolid.programming:23
anon wrote:


Feel free to try the VICHAN command again on the test server nntp server.

I could reach your server now, and tried it. It works well for articles with text only, for articles with attachments it returns nothing.

See this, for example:

vichan <ts.368.2r2bix@anon.com>


cheers

trw

It also currently only accepts an article number, not message-id. I didn't put a lot of effort into implementing the command until we decide whether we want it. If so, adding message-id is easy, I already do it for the article command.

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com


Pages:12
rocksolid light 0.6.6
clearnet i2p tor