From: deser...@gmail.com (Old)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Subject: Greetings
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 08:14:26 +0000
 by: Old - Mon, 15 May 2023 08:14 UTC

Hello, I hope you are all well. From a very silly quick perusing I really like this place, so thank you to those who create-created it!

I was wondering if there's a place/node* to share artwork like doodles somewhere here or see other people's art? I skimmed the "arts" and "interests" but wasnt sure if that is the right place to share silly art.

Before it all went kaput, I ust to use Plague -> Plag -> Sola to share/discuss/learn and ever since then been on a lazy hunt looking for something similar.

*I am not well versed in tech stuff so apologies if I use wrong terminology

Thank you for your time!
-Old

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Greetings

<84657053e7d0e2c52f848d809678e631@rocksolidbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=209&group=rocksolid.social#209

From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Subject: Re: Greetings
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 14:20:00 +0000
 by: Retro Guy - Mon, 15 May 2023 14:20 UTC

Old wrote:

> Hello, I hope you are all well. From a very silly quick perusing I really like this place, so thank you to those who create-created it!

Welcome! We're glad you're here.

> I was wondering if there's a place/node* to share artwork like doodles somewhere here or see other people's art? I skimmed the "arts" and "interests" but wasnt sure if that is the right place to share silly art.

This isn't really designed for file/image sharing, but it is possible.
Feel free to upload images to the 'files' section of one of the sites, or
attach an image to a post.

The 'rocksolid' groups are all local in a way. The other areas, arts, interests, etc.
are other usenet newsgroups. If you find a group you like, join in, but attaching
files to posts is best only done in the rocksolid groups.

> Before it all went kaput, I ust to use Plague -> Plag -> Sola to share/discuss/learn and ever since then been on a lazy hunt looking for something similar.

Don't know what that is, but it sounds like it's gone now :(

> Thank you for your time!
> -Old

"Old". Join the club lol.

--