Subject: Re: ffvm torrent released
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:44 UTC
I've joined the swarm

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 14:49 UTC
first torrent downloads seem about complete. nice. thanks for joining, and please keep the torrent online for a while.

meanwhile, if anyone uses the link to download,

http://acmsrfsbsogtuhvk.onion/ffvm_beta.ova

use wget, for gods sake. firefox (tbb) does not cut it, and needs to be restarted manually, which is annoying.-- Posted on def2

From: retro.guy@88:1/101.remove-ded-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 15:27 UTC
  To: anonymous
I now have a copy, and it passes sha3sum.

It's not local to me, but it's good. Seeding...

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A41 2018/12/27 (Linux/64)
 * Origin: NovaBBS - novabbs.org (88:1/101)

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:47 UTC
I now have a copy, and it passes sha3sum.

the bit torrent protocol has verification included, so actually no need to check manually....-- Posted on def2

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 10:24 UTC

and uploaded the torrent again after the crash of tracker2.

Posted on def4

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 13:56 UTC
torrent is dead of course
rslight.novabbs.com

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 20:45 UTC

well, yes, that is correct.the software shared in this torrent is outdated and should not be used anymore.
any new node admin is advised to use rslight (*) or fudforum (in case you like adventures and enjoy hacking around in php code).
a vm with a preinstalled debian and inn2 could be shared as well on request. let us know.

*
http://dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion/getrslight
http://rslight.i2p/getrslight
http://news.novabbs.com/getrslight Posted on def4

From: rock@solid.invalid (RocksNode9)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 02:35 UTC
On 2020-01-31 20:45, anon wrote:

well, yes, that is correct.the software shared in this torrent is outdated and should not be used anymore.
any new node admin is advised to use rslight (*) or fudforum (in case you like adventures and enjoy hacking around in php code).
a vm with a preinstalled debian and inn2 could be shared as well on request. let us know.

*
http://dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion/getrslight
http://rslight.i2p/getrslight
http://news.novabbs.com/getrslight
Posted on def4

well, php is not my favourite but if that is what it takes...

I would prefer bash, actually... it is simple and clear. never mind performance, in this case.