From: retro....@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-1p0-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Subject: Upcoming inn 2.6.3
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 13:53:21 +0000
To: rocksolid.shared.linux
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 4 Dec 2018 13:53 UTC

To: rocksolid.shared.linux
From inn-workers mailing list yesterday:

Hi all,

Though there haven't been many changes since the last 2.6.2 release
earlier this year (March 2018), I believe it would be worthwhile
releasing 2.6.3 which has these three useful changes:
- support for configuring TLS 1.3 cipher suites;
- fix the selection of the elliptic curve to use with OpenSSL 1.1.0 or
later; NIST P-256 is currently enforced instead of using the most secure
curve;
- support for Python 3.3.0+ in embedded Python filtering and
authentication hooks for innd and nnrpd.

I can provide a release candidate this month, with the aim to actually
release INN 2.6.3 in January 2019.

If someone is facing an annoying bug with current 2.6.2 or has pending
patches to include in the upcoming release, please tell.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Il faut mettre un frein à l'immobilisme. »
Posted on RetroBBS
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS