Subject: Re: Loss of login data across Firefox container
From: wed
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:33 UTC
From: www-d...@ms.com (wed)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 10:33:25 -0400
View all headers
This website can be accessed through in proxy
def3.onion.guide
that is odd. will check it.

It appeared as logged in but the posting came Anonymous and
logged me out too. I did not log in for this one.
the session ended while you were formulating your post. i
will soon turn off anonymous posting in favor of a guest
account (guest/guest). in this case you will then be asked
again for your pw so that your post appears under your
handle.
Posted on: def3.i2p