Newsgroups: alt.bbs
Subject: Twenty-eight years on-line!
From: use...@net396.fidonet.org (MarcL)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:37:39 +0000
 by: MarcL - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:37 UTC

+ User FidoNet address: 1:396/45

CELEBRATING 28 YEARS ON LINE!

~OUR SERVICES ARE FREE~
> SURSUM CORDA! BBS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now with smoother log-on sequence for both
New Users and our Registered Users!
~FidoNet and Intelec Networks!~
> FAMILY FRIENDLY. NEW-USER FRIENDLY.

Messages, games, FILES and more - free and dependable!
One of the most carefully maintained file repositories in the South.
QWK and >Blue Wave Mail<.
(One of the last few systems that still have registered Blue Wave
available.)
Outbound Telnet, FTP, IRC Chat and Lynx Web Browser!
Fidonet Node and Point Feeds via modem or internet.
Internet Rex (IRex) and TransX available.

Our TradeWars is running on both the BBS as a 20,000 sector game
as well as our TW2002 server at port 2002 with 3 different
games running (soon 4),

Reach us at:
bbs.sursum-corda.com OR
sursum-corda.dyndns.org OR