Subject: Tribler Channels
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 20:33 UTC
From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 20:33:13 +0000
View all headers
Things are getting worst for developers.  git.i2p not working...  MuWire censored from Qubes forum (Zab is the developer of limewire/muwire and a Polish treasure and so is Qubes OS), i2pplus.com down ...some other. In a recent attack on a medium security machine that ran 5 encrypted networks Tribler was the only one standing.

I advise strongly that all that have public info to protect open a Tribler Channel and advertise here.

i2p+ linux download should be available on Tribler and also on KeyBase https://keybase.pub/q2p (disposable account)

To enjoy Tribler use a proxy to torlogs.com (sparky is the name of the crawler).