Subject: keys4coins refund method exploit
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 22:39 UTC
From: Anonym...@rslight.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 22:39:07 +0000
View all headers
With this method you will be able to get anything from https://keys4coins.com/ completely for free. The site is a legit website selling stuff for cryptos, butI have found this massive exploit that you can get literally any product that is available for sale on Keys4Coins including Game Codesand Gift Cards

So how it works?
That’s really simple. We will use a Tampermonkey script that will inject expired payment session whenever we make a new order at keys4coins. It’s still a small company and they just got a big security breach, that’s all. Your browser will think the payment is expired and will send information to the server that you are eligible for a refund, but at the same time server side is accepting this paymentand finalizing the order.Then the refund information sent by our browser comes and they will refund your money instantly

Latest Update
Unlimited Gift Card Method

Keep in mind that keys4coins will refund your “Expired” order only if it’s above 0.001BTC Any lower amount WILL NOT get prioritized and willrequire you to contact their support toget a refund, which will result in your request getting rejected, as they will find out that the order was already processed.

Guide:
https://www.docdroid.net/W5wUb9Y/keys4coins-exploit-payment-session-doc
bchz4vggexx63qvy.onion

Subject: Re: keys4coins refund method exploit
From: trw
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 21:03 UTC
From: trw...@anon.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 21:03:22+0000
View all headers
After checking the explanation, I am not sure what to make out of it. I suspect though that the instructions are actually a scam, with the aim of getting you to fork over bitcoins.
Somebody confirm ?

Attachments: citizen_kane.jpg (jpeg)