Subject: Re: Freenet Rocksolid Interface
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-676-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.freenet
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 02:08 UTC
On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 02:01:03 +0000
"AnonUser" <anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com> wrote:

DO IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there's some incentive!

I think the easiest way to do it is if everyone is Anonymous all the
time. What do you think, rocksolid.shared.* in FMS? Jfms with a
different message base?

Thoughts?

Retro Guy
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.110
 *  RetroBBS - Phoenix, AZ - telnet://retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.freenet
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 20:38 UTC

What do you think, rocksolid.shared.* in FMS?

yeah, most definite. how many networks/connections are joined then all in all ?
-i2p
-tor
-freenet
-bbs
-clearnet http
-clearnet usenet
quiet some list by now...

Posted on def4.i2p

From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.freenet
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 23:02 UTC
btw, if you put rs on freenet, i hope your captcha is working well...
Posted on: def3.i2p

From: retroguy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (RetroGuy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.freenet
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 00:31 UTC
On 1/10/19 1:38 PM, trw wrote:

What do you think, rocksolid.shared.* in FMS?

yeah, most definite. how many networks/connections are joined then all
in all ?
-i2p
-tor
-freenet
-bbs
-clearnet http
-clearnet usenet
quiet some list by now...

Posted on def4.i2p

Now: FTN (Fido Network) Still working out a zone, using 88 right now.

Also, this thread didn't make it to my end...

When you're ready, let's try the innfeed change we discussed.

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.freenet
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 13:58 UTC
fido is a joke, but u dont see me laughing.
rslight.novabbs.com