From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Occultism
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 00:02:12 -0800
logging-data="19537"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 9 Mar 2021 08:02 UTC
Attachments: sun-cross.jpg (image/jpeg)

Looking for an occultism message board. Most are down right now. Needs to be a .onion. Also if you are curious in occultism will answer some questions too. Like how to begin your practice. It is common practice to veil everything, but I don't believe in such conventions. I am at an intermediate level so I am no expert, but it is better than nothing.

Attachments: sun-cross.jpg
Re: Occultism

<22bb83a7b497dd5203c1f5065f5ff811$1@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=299&group=rocksolid.shared.general#299

From: Anonym...@rslight.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Occultism
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 08:57:25 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 9 Mar 2021 08:57 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> Looking for an occultism message board. Most are down right now. Needs to be a .onion. Also if you are curious in occultism will answer some questions too. Like how to begin your practice. It is common practice to veil everything, but I don't believe in such conventions. I am at an intermediate level so I am no expert, but it is better than nothing.

I don't know any boards but find the subject interesting. I consider myself somewhat pagan in my beliefs. Do you consider paganism and occultism similar?
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.org

None

<g.1377.2db0mu@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=300&group=rocksolid.shared.general#300

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: None
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 01:42:01 -0800
logging-data="27257"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 9 Mar 2021 09:42 UTC

Very similiar. Fundementally paganism recognizes the work of external forces that remain mostly hidden from our veiw. Spirits are in existence and many have been identified over the ages by sects all across the world. I will tell you spirits are not immortal and are subject to changes just as we are. They can be much longer lived than humans. If you have trouble with certain rituals involving specific spirits, it is possible that spirit has passed on to its next existence. A good way to avoid this problem is to deal with types of spirits instead of any specific spirit. Such as Sylphs, Salamnders, Gnomes. I have had good luck with such things. My focus is mainly in my internal power rather than external so I am sure you are more familiar with such things than I am. There is a lot of literature on spirts, demons, angels so it is a valid area of study. Use the many resources at your disposal however I would recommend you use your gut instinct on such things. If something doesn't sound right it probably isn't right for you.

--
Posted on def2

None

<g.1378.3w3wt4@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=301&group=rocksolid.shared.general#301

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 02:06:27 -0800
logging-data="5596"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 9 Mar 2021 10:06 UTC

If any of that seemed overly vague I will extrapolate if needed. A lot can be lost when trying to be brief. Also I am trying to make sure it can't be misconstrued and become false information. There are many methods of attaining spiritual awakening and it is different for everyone. So I will try to stick with the most fundemental stuff, the stuff that is true in most cases.

--
Posted on def2

Re: Occultism

<g.1379.2p2x7u@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=302&group=rocksolid.shared.general#302

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 08:30:20 -0800
logging-data="28653"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:30 UTC

you could try some newsgroups, for example alt.paranormal and alt.magick:
http://acmsrfsbsogtuhvk.onion/bbx/?d=alt.magick
http://dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion/interests/thread.php?group=alt.paranormal

--
Posted on def2

Re: Occultism

<g.1380.2vm7w1@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=303&group=rocksolid.shared.general#303

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 01:55:39 -0800
logging-data="21534"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 10 Mar 2021 09:55 UTC

There is also http://acmsrfsbsogtuhvk.onion/bbx/?d=alt.religion.druid
Seems to only guy talking to himself though, just like in alt.magick

--
Posted on def2

Re: Occultism

<f4b94cd9c3977385aff2144ef9508c7c@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=362&group=rocksolid.shared.general#362

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:12:33 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:12 UTC

LaVey was right!
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light