rocksolid / rocksolid.nodes / Re: Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try this site?

SubjectAuthor
* Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try thisthuglife
+* Re: Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try thisthuglife
|`* Re: Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try thisAnonUser
| `* Re: Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try thisanonymous
|  `- Re: Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try thisthuglife
+- Re: Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try thisthuglife
`- is it difficult in Canada to find company for sex ?Anonymous

Subject: Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try this site?
From: thuglife@rslight.i2p (thuglife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 04:33 UTC
Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try this site? Of course to access this site, you need Google Translate
novabbs.i2p

From: thuglife@rslight.i2p (thuglife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 04:35 UTC
thuglife wrote:

Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try this site? Of course to access this site, you need Google Translate

www.sizuvan.com
novabbs.i2p

From: thuglife@rslight.i2p (thuglife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 04:36 UTC
www.sizuvan.com
novabbs.i2p

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 09:18 UTC
thuglife wrote:

thuglife wrote:

Hey! If you guys are in Canada, can you help me try this site? Of course to access this site, you need Google Translate

I prefer having a good time with people who don't expect to be paid for it.

rslight.i2p

From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 12:50 UTC
is this supposed to be some kind of sex thing, or really just a foot massage ?
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

From: thuglife@rslight.i2p (thuglife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 10:45 UTC
anonymous wrote:

is this supposed to be some kind of sex thing, or really just a foot massage ?

I don't know, it looks like a prostitute site, I didn't search the web for anything useful, I suspect it's a scam site.
:(
novabbs.i2p

Subject: is it difficult in Canada to find company for sex ?
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 12:06 UTC
not sure about the legal side, but can you not just walk into a massage parlor and ask for the back office treatment or something ? this worked pretty well for me in  the US.