From: Anonym...@rslight.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Assitance on cracking a cipher (paid)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 19:06:28 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 1 Apr 2021 19:06 UTC

I have started working on cracking a signature. It is from a software that verifies input data by the signature. I believe that it is AES 128, I have found what appear to be keys in the software, however it doesn't directly decode the signature. There may be a couple of steps that I am missing in the way that the software is doing it. Regardless, I am looking for a pro hacker to help, this should be an easy job (few hours) for someone with the skills, sadly, I am not there yet. You will have access to the software, the signature, and the plain text that the signature should decode to.

I am looking for someone that can turn this around quickly, you can reach me: qrkrjk_in@protonmail.com
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

None

<ha.995.27dusr@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=324&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#324

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: None
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 19:59:39 -0700
logging-data="10021"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 2 Apr 2021 02:59 UTC

Is the input data from a source that needs to provide a public key? If it is then the software probably doesn't contain that key unless the admin adds it. Without it you can't decrypt.

--
Posted on def2

Re: Assitance on cracking a cipher (paid)

<ha.996.jwoky@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=325&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#325

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Re: Assitance on cracking a cipher (paid)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 00:06:56 -0700
logging-data="7587"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 2 Apr 2021 07:06 UTC

That sounds like fun, and not too difficult.
Do you have the source, or just binaries ?

--
Posted on def2

Re: Assitance on cracking a cipher (paid)

<7194a1fec2b3dcd1235ac8168b0cfb45$1@def4.i2p>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=327&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#327

From: anonym...@def4.i2p (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 08:56:56 +0000
 by: anonymous - Thu, 8 Apr 2021 08:56 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> That sounds like fun, and not too difficult.
> Do you have the source, or just binaries ?

I guess we will never know.