Subject: how i hacked this world and become hitler
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 14:59 UTC
From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 14:59:29 +0000
View all headers
hello sexy bitches i want to learn how to hack this world, yes i want to learn how to hack world after that i will become god oof this earth, then all the citizens will be my servants, those who want to be my special partner can reply and those who want to teach how to hack this fucking world ib me fast asap.. i will became hitler of this world wow am so smart, am very smart...

Subject: Re: how i hacked this world and become hitler
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 10:13 UTC
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 10:13:09 +0000
From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
View all headers
Anonymous wrote:

hello sexy bitches i want to learn how to hack this world, yes i want to learn how to hack world after that i will become god oof this earth, then all the citizens will be my servants, those who want to be my special partner can reply and those who want to teach how to hack this fucking world ib me fast asap.. i will became hitler of this world wow am so smart, am very smart...

"On April 30, 1945, holed up in a bunker under his headquarters in Berlin, Adolf Hitler commits suicide by swallowing a cyanide capsule and shooting himself in the head. Soon after, Germany unconditionally surrendered to the Allied forces, ending Hitler’s dreams of a “1,000-year” Reich."

You might want to choose to be like someone who succeeded.
--
Posted on novaBBS

From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 02:45 UTC
From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 02:45:15 +0000
View all headers
Keep talking like that and you will be a servant to him in the new world