Subject: MENTOR
From: blackfizh@rslight.i2p (blackfizh)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 03:47 UTC
i can post what i need to... it tell me "441 437 Scoring filter (tb1)" helppp

Subject: Re: MENTOR
From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 05:41 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 03:47:09 -0000 (UTC)
blackfizh@rslight.i2p (blackfizh) wrote:

i can post what i need to... it tell me "441 437 Scoring filter
(tb1)" helppp

I've eased up the scoring filter a bit now. It does a good job, but
sometimes there may be a false positive, as in your case:

i'm Blackfizh, i consider myself totally newbie on coding, programming
and hacking world. I dont know even the bases, im commited to learn
and follow all someone can guide an teach me. I'm planning this as a
life plan, so i wont stop learning. I'm really looking for a mentor,
a professional on this world, it is really a call. i'm humble on
mindset, i can read kids books to engineer books, i want to rule
this topic and all it surrounds. I donĀ“t have anything i'm not
interested on. Help me, i don't know how even to start. I just get a
new safe and locked tool to enter this world for first time, no
background but many future if i can.
-You got all my attention.
-I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT TOPICS TO READ, LEARN AND UNDERSTAND, WHICH
 PROGRAMS, HELPFUL INFO AND STUFF TO DEVELOP MY ABILITY.^

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 07:41 UTC
I dont know even the bases, im commited to learn
i'm humble on mindset, i can read kids books to engineer books

I guess no mentor will teach you anything unless you have taught the basics to yourself. Why don't you start with this book here about python:

http://xfmro77i3lixucja.onion/book/DoIJA4C_XPlyNRaS