Subject: intelligence broker
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:40 UTC
From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:40:47 +0000
View all headers
Hello, I am a professional intelligence broker. I am interested in valuable confidential documents, emails, and databases (such as governments, parliaments, military, universities, NGOs, religious organizations, terrorist organizations, human rights organizations, large companies) . If you have these, please contact me (qaz132192@protonmail.com), our customers are all over the world and in various departments, we will use professional negotiation skills to help you achieve reasonable results Price sale. If you have already sold to a customer, that’s okay. Sometimes our customers’ needs may not conflict with each other.