Subject: added rec.humor on def4
From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 14:26 UTC

as per request from mei. seems to be full of singles looking for sex dates (is that maybe a joke in itself, singles looking for sex dates on usenet, of all places ?).
will add more groups later.

Subject: Re: added rec.humor on def4
From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 18:30 UTC
trw wrote:

as per request from mei. seems to be full of singles looking for sex dates
(is that maybe a joke in itself, singles looking for sex dates on usenet, of all places ?).
will add more groups later.

Oh, blame me! It looks really bad on def4... Is there a list of topics? Google Groups showed some threads about jokes other than "How many bots does it take for one of them to get a date on Usenet?"

alt.humor.puns is clearly the superior humor group. The puns truly do not stop. Nor do they pop. No, they only push on and on forever :P

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 19:48 UTC

Oh, blame me! It looks really bad on def4... Is there a list of topics? Google Groups showed some threads about jokes other than "How many bots does it take for one of them to get a date on Usenet?"

The messages in this group are what they are, google groups or def4.
alt.humor.puns is clearly the superior humor group.

added that one as well.