Subject: Multilogin
From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 02:29 UTC
https://medium.com/@multilogin/multilogin-3-rise-beta-release-announcement-ac0722095c5c
Posted on: def3.i2p

Subject: Re: Multilogin
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 18:19 UTC
I've always wondered about this. How hard would it be to send fake browser information? It's done all the time with useragent, why not many of the other details.

I didn't wonder enough to spend time on it, but why shouldn't it work? I think I assumed that if it was easy torbrowser would have already done it instead of giving you a badly sized window and telling you not to change it.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 23:25 UTC

Quote:

(Linux version will be added later)

I think I will be back later as well. Although this sound good at first, the matters they describe are very complex and I belive difficult to program and keep up to date.
I think I am sceptical for now...

Posted on def4.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 23:43 UTC

Plus if you think you could ever be anonymous with windows10, you only think you think...

Posted on def4.i2p

From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-tsw-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 00:00 UTC
  To: anon
anon wrote:

Plus if you think you could ever be anonymous with windows10, you only think
you think...

Posted on def4.i2p

Can't argue with that at all.

--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.encryption
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 02:46 UTC
You can try Mimic browser for a while.  If you have this question you need constant help to achieve your goal.
Posted on: def3.i2p