Subject: four servers, actually
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 20:37 UTC
-my own inn2 server (def4)
-my own (local) rslight news server (def2)
-your inn2 server at dgqrm3...
and also your rslight test installation

Subject: Re: four servers, actually
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 23:21 UTC
Anonymous wrote:

-my own inn2 server (def4)
-my own (local) rslight news server (def2)
-your inn2 server at dgqrm3...
and also your rslight test installation

Be careful using the test installation for syncing. It's for testing and I mess with the spool and everything else on it. I break it quite often :)

www.novabbs.com

Subject: ok
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 01:08 UTC
Be careful using the test installation for syncing. It's for testing and I mess with the spool and everything else on it. I break it quite often :)

i took that off the list for syncing now.

Subject: Re: ok
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 09:32 UTC
Anonymous wrote:

Be careful using the test installation for syncing. It's for testing and I mess with the spool and everything else on it. I break it quite often :)

i took that off the list for syncing now.

I just sent you a list of some servers in r.s.encryption (on rslight.i2p) if you want to try some others.

www.novabbs.com

Subject: thanks, i added those
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 13:07 UTC
so now i update from 6 news servers :-).
not that it is so super important, but i always missed this option with fudforum for example, so now that i have it, i have to make the most of it :-).

Subject: Re: thanks, i added those
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 13:20 UTC
Anonymous wrote:

so now i update from 6 news servers :-).
not that it is so super important, but i always missed this option with fudforum for example, so now that i have it, i have to make the most of it :-).

lol, I do this. I don't need to do this, but it's cool! :)

news.novabbs.com

1
rocksolid light 0.6.5f
clearnet i2p tor