Rocksolid Light

Welcome to Rocksolid Light

register   nodelist   faq  


rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.rocksolid / Re: rocksolid via gopher

SubjectAuthor
* rocksolid via gopherRetro Guy
+* Re: rocksolid via gopherz35JWdfY
|`* Re: rocksolid via gopherRetro Guy
| `- Re: rocksolid via gopherRetro Guy
`- Re: rocksolid via gopher32423432423

Subject: rocksolid via gopher
From: Retro Guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Organization: RetroBBS
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 07:32 UTC
Since so many people were demanding gopher access to rocksolid, here it is:

gopher://rocksolidbbs.com

Ok, maybe nobody was demanding (or even asking for) it, but it's been available all along, so I thought I'd mention it.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on RetroBBS




Subject: Re: rocksolid via gopher
From: iaXn37AyuJhQ@letwetza9.g2 (z35JWdfY)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Organization: rocksolid2 (news.novabbs.com)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 21:11 UTC
On 2019-05-18 07:32, you wrote:

Since so many people were demanding gopher access to rocksolid, here it
is:

gopher://rocksolidbbs.com

Ok, maybe nobody was demanding (or even asking for) it, but it's been
available all along, so I thought I'd mention it.

Does it available in I2P network?


Subject: Re: rocksolid via gopher
From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Organization: novabbs
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 22:24 UTC
On Sat, 18 May 2019 21:11:33 -0000 (UTC)
z35JWdfY <iaXn37AyuJhQ@letwetza9.g2> wrote:

On 2019-05-18 07:32, you wrote:

Since so many people were demanding gopher access to rocksolid,
here it is:

gopher://rocksolidbbs.com

Ok, maybe nobody was demanding (or even asking for) it, but it's
been available all along, so I thought I'd mention it.

Does it available in I2P network?

Not right now, but I can do that. I'll set that up Sunday night.

--
Posted via novabbs




Subject: Re: rocksolid via gopher
From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Organization: novabbs
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 05:30 UTC
On Sat, 18 May 2019 15:24:30 -0700
Retro Guy <retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com> wrote:

On Sat, 18 May 2019 21:11:33 -0000 (UTC)
z35JWdfY <iaXn37AyuJhQ@letwetza9.g2> wrote:

On 2019-05-18 07:32, you wrote:

Since so many people were demanding gopher access to rocksolid,
here it is:

gopher://rocksolidbbs.com

Ok, maybe nobody was demanding (or even asking for) it, but it's
been available all along, so I thought I'd mention it.

Does it available in I2P network?

Not right now, but I can do that. I'll set that up Sunday night.


It's all set up now at:
bhdxrczg2dg6idwe2uudpkdkfuhio2cv4ooq3vxrrnkq3ie6n3ca.b32.i2p

--
Posted via novabbs




Subject: Re: rocksolid via gopher
From: 32423432423@anon.com (32423432423)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Organization: def5
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 22:16 UTC

yes, rocksolid even started in i2p...check this link:
http://acmsrfsbsogtuhvk.onion/bbs/nodes.html

Posted on def4


1
rocksolid light 0.6.5e
clearnet i2p tor